Prologue

Hi guys! Soooo, I know, I know, this is much like 'My Pet' but its a little diffrent! I hope you guys injoy it!:) -Panda

_________________________

“Hey bud it’s time to get up, school st-Oh my god! What is that smell!” Greg ran, screaming from Niall’s room at the fowl odder. “Niall’s in heat!” Oh god not now! Not on the first day at the new school!

“That’s not fair! It’s not my fault Greg!”

Niall scratched his calico ears, his tail swinging behind him. He yawned, his tongue curling out of his mouth. “Wow, you really do smell!” His Dad chuckled, scuffing his hair.

He slouched in his chair, crossing his arms “I can’t help it! I just…Sprayed.” His Mum smiled kindly at him. “It happens, Greg, He was just marking his territory.”

Why did I have to be like this? The rest of the family was normal!

“Your whiskers are coming in, I really think you should pluck them not cut them.”

They hurt when you pluck them!

“No are you mad! It hurts! It’s not like plucking your eye brows I’m pulling out senses!” Greg laughed, pushing Niall’s arm. “Well you should go get dressed! First day of school! And…Take a shower…You smell like cat piss.”

 I am a cat!

He took his shower, washing his tail and ears and the rest of his small body, the warm water making him purr like a new born. “Fifteen minutes Niall!” Mum called from outside his door.

Fifteen minutes! Are you serious! It takes me thirty just to do my hair!

“Okay, thanks mum.” He yelled back drying himself off, he didn’t even have time to shave around his tail! He hated that, What if his shirt road up, People would think he was some kind of hair freak!

Wait, I am a freak! I’m part kitty, Of course I’m a freak.