Chapter 17

"Niall?" Zayn whispered, nudging the spent boy. "Baby C'mon, get up." Niall groaned, stretching his tired limbs. "Are you okay doll?" Zayn asked.

Zayn recently started working for Niall’s dad, who had a Law firm in London, which had now been moved to Rio.

Sure, Zayn didn’t have a Law degree and in all honesty, He just filled paperwork and went on coffee runs. But Bobby insisted not to work the Parent of his new grandchildren. Bobby simply handed Zayn a credit card witch he deposited $5,000 on each week, which was more than enough for the boys to live on.

"Unf..." Niall slurred, sitting up in bed shirtless. Niall’s body was going back to normal, his toned stomach making a comeback. "Mmm..." Zayn licked his lips, eyeing the blond Irishmen. "Baby, do you th-" "WAHHH." Two distinct cries sounded from the room next to theirs. "Ugh! I swear, I never get any sleep!" Niall started to get out of bed but Zayn stopped him. "I've got this baby, you go back to sleep." Zayn offered.

"But you work so hard a-" "We both know that’s a filthy lie. Besides, its 5 in the morning. I can take care of it, Okay?" Niall nodded.

Zayn stumbled out of bed and into the twins room. Jonah silenced right away at the sight of his daddy. "Hi baby boy!" He tickled Jillian’s tiny belly. The 3 month old didn’t understand but it made him smile a toothless grin. "How about daddy makes you some milk? Daddy can manage that at least, cant he?" Zayn smiled at the little boys.

Jillian was dressed in Green, Jonah in blue. Niall liked it that way.

Zayn scurried down the steps, getting some formula mix from the pantry and finding there bottles.

Zayn rubbed his tired eyes. He got home around 11 last night and Niall had already been passed out, along with his boys.

With a yawn, he made his way up the stairs, bottles in hand. "There’s my boys." He cooed at the whimpering babies. He picked up Jonah, who seemed the most upset at the moment. "Need some help with that?" Niall smiled, leaning against the door way.

Zayn nodded, handing Niall the green bottle. "Why don’t we bring them to the bedroom, I'll open the curtains and let the light shine in. Have a little family time, Yeah?" Zayn asked, leading Niall back to their bedroom.

Setting the precious baby on the comforter, Zayn made his way over to the larger than life window that had a view of the city around him. Bobby had bought them the house not too long ago, saying that they needed more room to raise a family.