Thinking About Him

At the day at the opening of the Art Gallery, the three students from Shujin Academy did decided to the Art Gallery in hope to find something about Madarame and the rumors.

As teenagers made their way inside the building, they spotted Yusuke and y/n near the entrance of the exhibition.

Y/n turned to the entrance and saw the group and he tapped Yusuke shoulder and directed his arm to the group, informing him that they have arrived.

Yusuke of course didn't cared about the two males and only greeted Takamaki-san while dismissing the two boys.

Y/n apologized Yusuke's rudeness towards them and showed them around the exhibition.

Y/n showed them some the art pieces and explained the meaning behind these paintings and other facts. Ryuji being Ryuji did not understood half what was y/n saying but admired him for being so detailed about his explanation and basically for his smartness.

Akira too was impressed by his abilities but he couldn't help himself looking at the young albino and think that something is familiar about him. The more he looked at y/n the more he realized that y/n had a very nice facial structure and his body was similarly built as hid own or Ryuji. His eyes were also a sight to behold. His rose lips were thin and by taking a closer look at them it looks like he wore lip balm.

"They look really smooth",Akira thought," I wonder if they fell smooth on my lips as well?" Akira blushed immediately after he thought about it.

Y/n looked at Akira and saw his face turning red and asked him if he feels ok and if he needs some fresh air but Akira waved his and said that everything is ok. Y/n of course knew it was a lie, because he could feel Akiras gaze on him which was different that from Ryuji. But this didn't matter right now and he ended his mini tour.

The two boys thanked Y/n for the mini tour. The three boys chatted a bit about school, your hobbies and other topics for a while until Ann approached the guys and said she is done and they could go home now. Ann, Ryuji and Akira bid Y/n goodbye and left the exhibit.

Y/n left soon after but not before he said goodbye to Yusuke. But Yusuke seemed a bit down which wondered the albino what with him and Ann.
He decided later to ask Ann, since they did exchange numbers when they first meet.

For now y/n was tired and wanted to go home.