~the trip~

*as the alarm started ringing lisa groaned she rolled on her bed trying to turn off the alarm but eventually fell down and hurt her butt.

Lalisa: oh fuck! Why can't i just wake up normally like any other human?!

*she then took the clock on her hands and widened her eyes.

Lalisa: Oh shit..I'm late.

*she dressed up quickly ran downstairs and didn't even say bye to her mother and her older brother namjoon.

Mrs manoban: oh my she's probably late again.

Namjoon: this girl she could have asked me to take her but she's so stubborn she literally goes with her bike at school.

*meanwhile/as soon as lisa entered the school she ran to her classroom. She was breathless "g-good morning Mrs Kim, sorry for being late" Mrs Kim looked at her and just nodded her head.."don't repeat this again lisa" *she smiled but that smile was replaced with an anger as soon as she heard someone's voice across the classroom.

Jungkook: Mrs Kim I bet she will repeat again being late cause she's a lazy ass!

*everyone laughed except lisa and the teacher she looked at him ready to slap his face he was lucky that they were in class right now. "Enough jungkook and the rest of you focus on the class,lisa please take your sit" *lisa nodded and sat on her seat completely angry..well the guy who said that it's no other than jeon jungkook  the popular playboy in the school everyone likes him and girls especially he never annoyed them but he always annoyed lisa. And lisa herself is a very crazy girl and because of that she doesn't have any close friends everyone thinks she's weird for some type of reason..but jungkook never cared about that and he never stopped annoying her and also to touch her.

Mrs Kim: before we dismiss the class I want to tell you guys that we have a school trip tomorrow! *everyone screamed In happiness.

Mrs kim: choose your partners for tomorrow cause first you guys will sit together in the bus make a tent together and also share it! Class is dismissed!!

*lisa rolled her eyes as the class started talking about who will be paired with who. "Fuck school and that trip too". As always a lot of girls went to offer jungkook partnership but he walked past them and sat next to lisa.

Jungkook: hey rat I have a offer.

Lisa: idgaf about your offer you horse.

Jungkook: oh c'mon you didn't even hear what I'm going to offer!

Lisa: idgaf do you want to hear it in Spanish?

*lisa was about to stand up but he pulled her down and made her sit on his lap.

Lisa: tf you doing let go of me! *she looked around and saw all the girls glaring at her. Omfg look at your hoes staring at me.

Jungkook: I don't care about them, can you please hear my offer?

Lisa: fineeee..tf you want?

Jungkook: you and me partners for tomorrow what do you say?

Lisa: o hell nahh..*she struggled to stand up but jungkook's grip tightened even more around her waist.

Jungkook: why not? No one wants to be partners with you except me! And plus all those other girls want to sleep with me and I don't wanna touch them cause they are gross..pretty please.

*this got lisa thinking he was right no one wanted to be partnered with her except him..she wouldn't go but her mom will definitely kill her if she skips any school activities,she looked at him and nodded.

Lisa: okay fine, but don't be a dickhead and don't annoy me all the time!

Jungkook: deal!

*then he removed his hands around her waist and she left somewhere as jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: oh wait till i make you scream in pleasure.

Hey guys this is my first ever wattpad story I hope you like it if you're anyone new please chek out my recent story jungkook biased on ig (kookielisa_fan)  I hope this story will be successful as I started it with no imaginations and preparations at all~see ya 💜