naughty girl

*jungkook smirked at her sentence he leaned in to kiss her but suddenly he screamd as lisa kicked his balls with her leg he fell right next to her holding his thing,lisa started laughing her ass out.

"Did you really think I'm that stupid to give my v card to an idiot like you huh? *jungkook looked at her with angry eyes." Tf you could have said you don't want to! Why did you have to kick me it hurts!" He pouted cutely" I literally dgaf now sleep and don't disturb me I was having ma moment with gong yoo" jungkook rolled his eyes he covered himself with the blanket and fell asleep still holding his thing..

•••

Mrs kim: good morning students! Today we arranged a game of survival for you guys! We want to put your survival skills on test! So I'm going to give you maps and you together as how partnered you are your going to find the treasure we arranged!

Jin: I'm sorry but like is it a real treasure or what?

Mrs kim: obviously it's not real jin what did you think! *jin nodded in response as the others slightly laughed. "Here are the maps, you guys will start searching now and exactly be here before 8 are we clear?"

Students: yes Mrs Kim!! *everyone took their sides and lisa and jungkook did as well.

*Eventually the one who was leading was lisa and jungkook was behind her following whenever she was going he wanted this to end as soon as possible.

Lisa: okay from here we will turn right!

Jungkook: are you sure that we are going In the right way?

Lisa: are you testing my skills or what? *she looked at him showing her angry eyes.

Jungkook: I literally just asked why did you become so angry..gosh..*lisa turned around and mumbled to himself. "Bitch"

•••

*it's literally been 4 hours and lisa & jungkook didn't find anything Yet.

Jungkook: I can't do this anymore I need to rest! I've been walking for 4 hours and still no signs of that treasure shit!

Lisa: oh c'mon your literally like an old grandma we didn't even walk that far~ *lisa noticed jungkook's intense look on her. Okay fine! Maybe we did but I wanna win I want to prove my skils!

Jungkook: okay then go prove yourself I'm not moving any inch away from here!* jungkook said as he rested his back on a tree he closed his eyes and crossed his hands against his chest.

Lisa: but this is a teamwork! You can't do this!

Jungkook: oh damn yes I can.. the forest is yours go search by yourself!

*then jungkook felt someone sitting on his lap and he widened his eyes.

Lisa: pretty please!! Don't leave me alone *she whined getting closer leaving small kisses on his neck,jungkook's heart made 10 beats on 2 seconds.

Jungkook: nahh I told you I ain't coming go use them tricks to someone else!*he slightly pushed her and lisa glared at him but then she smirked and leaned closer.

Lisa: you want something don't you..okay what is it? *jungkook smirked back and hovered on top of her as she was now laying on the cold ground he leaned in and whispered "make out with me...let's be enemies with benefits...that took lisa off guard but she liked it and the idea having jungkook by herself was amusing she couldn't help it he was so hot...so she just nodded in response.

*jungkook then picked her up,pinned her against the wall before smashing his lips on hers lisa put her legs on his waist holding his neck deepening the kiss...their tongues were fighting with each other jungkook's hands held on her tightly not letting her even breath for a second mixed fillings were going inside their mind...what are these two enemies doing? They are supposed to hate each other...

•••

*it eventually was now pass 8 and it was already dark in the forest well yes their makeout season was so long that eventually they ended up making hickeys  on each other's neck..lisa then picked up the map and widened her eyes.

Lisa: oh shit!* jungkook came next to her fixing his shirt which was a bit ripped by lisa well she definitely is a naughty girl " what's wrong" lisa looked at him " I literally lead the directions wrong..I read the map from upside-down" jungkook widened his eyes "oh shit I knew that your stupid but I never expected this, you sure your mental health is good?"

Lisa:stop it jeon!! We are literally lost and plus I lost the chance to prove myself aish shit!

Jungkook: lucky you for having me on your side, I know the way back to the others..let's go *he started walking with his hands inside his pocket,lisa quietly followed behind..when they reached to the others they saw them all panicked.

Mrs kim: oh gosh you two came back! I was dead worried what happened?
*Mrs Kim now said looking at jk's shirt lisa knew that jungkook was going to bully her for reading the map upside-down and embarrass her in front of everyone but he did something opposite.

Jungkook: well we literally got attacked by a wolf..*everyone gasped so did lisa, she didn't expect him to lie for her and not this time when he has the chance to embarrass her in front of everyone.

Mrs kim: oh gosh! Are you both okay?

Jungkook: well yes I accidentally ripped my shirt..the wolf indeed had them sharp nails *he smirked at lisa. But it got afraid as the forest guard helped us..no need to worry.

Mrs kim: oh thank God! You two can rest the others will come with me...*jungkook and lisa walked inside their tent.

Lisa: why did you do it? * jungkook looked at her confused. "Do what?" ~ "why why did you lie for me?" *jungkook chuckled and came closer to her. "We are enemies with benefits aren't we?so what's the deal of me exposing you huh?"*lisa pushed his hand away. " I want to rest"

Jungkook: with those dirty clothes? At least change..*lisa rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Close your eyes" "fineee" *jungkook closed his eyes lisa started removing her jeans and wore her other pants she started taking of her top but it got stuck to her hair "oh fuck!" "What happened you good?" *jungkook said still with his eyes shut."open your eyes and help me remove this top of me!it got stuck on my hair"

*jungkook opened his eyes to see lisa stuck with her top her red bra showing she was so damn sexy he liked his lip.."you horny jerk I said help me!" *jungkook went closer and helped her remove the top lisa then took her shirt and she was about to wear it but  jungkook stopped her. "You can sleep like this I don't mind" *lisa rolled her eyes. "You don't but I do" she wore the shirt and layed down jungkook chuckled he layed beside her and pulled her closer by her waist resting his head on her neck.

Jungkook: good night rat..

Lisa: good night horse..