baby girl (WARNING 🔞)

Jungkook arrived in America and bucked himself a hotel standing shirtless in front of the big window looking at the view drinking a cold white wine he took out his phone and called a number..

*phone ringing*

"Hello?" She spoke with her beautiful voice.."it's me I'm here in America why don't you visit me..lisa" it was silence for few minutes in the other line "are you serious bitch you really came?!! Woah you are an idiot!!" "I will send the address come here I miss you"....

*after the call lisa jumped on her bed screaming mentally so he really came for her what was running in her mind now was..WHAT WOULD SHE WARE..she stood up and looked at her clothes well thank God she had some cute outfits, she did her makeup and hairstyle after getting dressed up..

Her look:

Im gay for her LOLL

*it was already pretty late so lisa decided to leave the house after her mom and brother are asleep since she knew that namjoon wouldn't let her go to someone's house and especially not a guy's one he's a strict brother at some kind of point..she left the house called herself a taxi and headed towards the hotel..when she arrived she payed the taxi and got out of the car "woah this place is so luxurious" she thought before entering.

"Miss who are you looking for?" A girl asked probably a worker.."umm I'm looking for jeon jungkook I'm lisa his friend he asked me to meet up here" "he's In room 124 miss!!" Thank you!!

*lisa then walked towards his room when she arrived in front of the 124 room she knocked on the door it didn't pass few minutes before jungkook opened it looking fine af...

*he looked at her licking his lips before pulling her in by holding her waist he closed the door and pushed her against it he smirked as lisa trembled a bit.."I missed you so much" he said as he came closer smelling her scent of her neck.."move away bitch" lisa pushed him and walked in the room trying to hide her blushing face her heart beating fast by each move he did.."want some alcohol?" He offered " no thanks I'm good" lisa said as she sat down looking around his room "good room"

Jungkook smiled and took out ice cream from the fridge.."want some?" He offered again but lisa refused again "nahh" he smirked "but I want too.." he came closer to her removed her hair a bit and he applied the ice cream on her neck making her flinch "WTF!!" She yelled "shhhh" he shushed her before hovering on top of her with his other hand turning off the lamp which was the only light in the room..

Mature content above!! I am not an expert so I ASKED someone to help me write this loll I'm a soft stan!! Here's your hobi water and a BIG THANKS TO MY SISSY WHO HELPED ME!! anyways back to the story!! Take your holy water!!

*he then started licking the ice cream of her neck..lisa enjoyed it she didn't dare to speak..she didn't want to admit but she came here with a dirty mind and she wanted him right now..(Jesus)  Jungkook kept looking at her making eye contact with his eyes roaming his hands around her body..without wasting more time he kissed her passionately,lisa kissed him back wrapping her left hand on his neck and with the other one taking off the belt of his pants jungkook chuckled as he liked the way she was desperate for him.."so wet already huh?" He said "shut up" she mouthed as they didn't notice that they were already naked under the covers..

"Mmhh ah jungkook it hurtss" (I SWEAR I'M PURE) "it's okay baby it will turn into pleasure soon " jungkook hissed as he moved forward and backwards on Lisa's virgin thing..skin slapping and moans were only heard in the room jungkook interviewed his hands with Lisa's..."ahh baby I'm close" "j-jungkook f..fasterrr" jungkook started  pounding faster making lisa moan out loud then they switched positions lisa was now on top of his hissing because of his big junggkookie..she put her hands on his neck and started riding him jungkook moaned but kissed her breasts sucking on them like a little baby who wants a milk from his mom..

"J..jungkook I'm c.c.lose" "go faster lis"..
*a loud moan escaped their mouth as jungkook released his cum off Lisa's thing cuz he didn't want to make her pregnant YET and let's not talk about the fact how happy he is for being her fast and surely LAST..lisa layed down all tired and sweaty jungkook chuckled he hugged her and covered them with the blanket.."good night.." he kissed her neck"hmm" lisa just hummed before drifting to sleep since she was too tired..

Lmao thanks for the support everyone this was a SMUT written by someone close to me loll I hope this one was good sorry for my absence I've been busy lately see you soon with the new chapter!! Sorry for any grammar errors bunnies!!