𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

My heart was racing faster than time itself. My ears ringing as my face burns from the anxiety and embarrassment.

"I... I really like you... and... and... I was wondering... would you please go out with me?!" I shout loudly with my heart beating louder than drums as I stare at the lilac haired guy in front of me.

"I am sorry but... I appreciate that you think of me like that but don't really like you like that and I don't really know who you are. Sorry about that," He rubs the back of his neck with a straight face.

I felt my heart drop. I started to tear up a bit but I bit my lip laughing bitterly. Tears stream down my cheek as I laugh a bit more. My heart was hurting so much.

"Haha! I...It was just umm a joke. Yeah! A joke! J...just forget it!" I look down to hide my tears as I quickly turn away and run off without looking back.

How could I have been so stupid?

.

.

.

.

.

BRINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I let out a gasp of air jumping up from my bed panting heavily. I felt the tears down my cheek. It was just a dream. It was more like a nightmare if anything. Why would I think of that memory? I wipe my tears away quickly hearing foot steps outside my door. I feel around my pillows and plushies for my glasses. I slap my glasses onto my face as I look over to my calendar seeing a giant red mark covered in stickers and doodles. My eyes focus to see clearly the words "College Move In"...

"I AM MOVING INTO THE DORMS TODAY!" I quickly rush off my bed falling over a bit but I sprawl my way to my door and rush to the bathroom.

"Daichiiii!!!! Can I ask you to...!"

"I am already packing your luggage into the car with dad! Hurry up and wash up! We are gonna pick up food on the way to your Yuuei!" Daichi shouts back at me.

"THANK CHU!" I try to shout back while brushing my teeth.

I quickly wash up and rush to my room to get dressed up. Changing into a new set of clothes to start of my day of departure into a dorm.

Outfit: