𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

I walk around the dorms a bit confused. I stand around the front looking at the map for directions to where my dorm room could be. I look around a bit more until someone came up from behind me taking my suitcase.

"Hey there! I haven't seen you around the dorms before! You must be a new here! Is this first year here at Yuuei?" An enthusiastic raven haired male on the side of me with a wide friendly smile on his face.

"O...oh! Uh yes! This is my first time here at Yuuei. D...Do you think you can help me?" I sighed in relief because I thought he was gonna steal my stuff.

"Sure thing then cutie! Here why don't I help ya find your dorm room? What's your room number?" He looks over the map with me.

I explain to him the details on my room. The guy seemed to have exploded with excitement because that was a room that one of his friend's stayed. He didn't seem all to bad at all. As he led me around the dorm to my dorm room I got to know him a little more. His name was Sero Hanta and he was here at Yuuei to study art. He was into clay and pottery. Sero seems to be actually very nice and friendly to get along with. I admit he did come off a bit much but it is comforting to find a new face and they treat you like one of their own friends already.

Once we got to my dorm room I was greeted by bright bubble gum pink hair.

"Holy shit! Are you my new room mate?!" The girl jumps up from her bean bag.

"You got a cute one Mina! I am quite jealous! Let's switch rooms! C'mon Mina!~" Sero complains pouting.

"Back off Sero! I got a roommate after so long! Step away and make room for the other new queen!" She comes up to me and looks at me up and down with a wide smile across her face.

"I am Mina Ashido, what's your name sweet stuff?" She asks.

"Oh! I am Usagi. Usagi Titania Gloria," I get a bit flustered when I say my full name.

"Gloria?" Sero and Mina state in unison tilting their heads in confusion.

"My dad is German and English while my other dad is full Japanese," I explain without hesitation.

I was never upset about having gay parents. I was confused when I was little but I love them nonetheless. They will forever be my parents no matter what.

"Wait! Lit! Hell yeah! Gay parents are the best!" Mina shouts excitedly.

"Damn! Thats fuckin rad!" Sero chimes in amazed.

I am glad to not be around people who are homophobic. I let out another sigh of relief. It was pretty easy to get along with Mina and Sero while settling my things into the new dorm. I admit it is a little embarrassing the amount of plushies I brought with me but I need a cuddle buddy of some sorts.

"So what are you majoring in babes?" Mina speaks up finishing up unpacking my clothes into the shared closet.

"I am here for a music major. I admit not the most amazing major probably but I just really love to sing," I finish the last box of my things and break the box down.

"Oh!~ We got a singer amongst us~ Gonna swoon us all away with your voice huh?~" Mina wiggles her eye brows making me laugh.

"Well to be honest I am not the best but I do what I can," I say through my fit of laughter.

"Doesn't Kyoka and Yaoyorozu also major in music?" Sero asks as he lays down into one of the bean bags.

"Only Kyo-chan but Yaoyorozu knows how to play the piano like a genius," Mina clarifies rubbing her chin thinking.