- ˗ˋ ୨ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ୧ ˊ˗ -

y/n's pov

you finish up your dinner at a restaurant, then you threw away your stuff and headed out the door. you saw it was raining and forgot your umbrella since it wasn't raining when you were dropped off from a city bus near the restaurant. you sigh then start walk home with no umbrella. you weren't paying attention in front of you since around you was cool to you. you then bump into a boy who was standing on the sidewalk looking at his phone. "oh my goodness i'm so sorry. i wasn't paying attention." you said while looking into the boy's eyes. "haha no worries. its dark out here anyways. you cant really see whats in front of you." the boy said. he then realizes you have no umbrella so he hands you his umbrella. you blush a bit because that was a bit unexpected. "thank you, whats your name by the way? you seem nice." you give a soft smile at the boy. "no problem! i'm Wilbur. whats yours?" "y/n! :)" you softly smile at him once again. "i'm waiting to be picked up, want to tag along? they are coming in a few." Wilbur asks you. "sure! i would love to :)" you said. a few more minutes pass in silence so all you could hear was cars and rain. a car drives closer to you and Wilbur. it was Technoblade. "my friend y/n wants to tag along, can they come?" Wilbur asks Techno. "sure" Techno said while unlocking the car doors. you and Wilbur get in the car. Techno locks the car doors then drives off.

10:58 pm
(9 minutes later)

Techno stops the car then unlocks the car doors. they are at Wilbur's house. they all get out of the car and lock the car doors. they head inside and stream together. (with facecam off) they all just have a chill stream and did a qna.

unicornuser20071 donated $100
are you and y/n dating? 🤩

Wilbur sees the dono. "oh my goodness, thank you for $100 unicornuser20071! and no, we are not in a relationship."

TO BE CONTINUED BECAUSE IM KINDA LAZY

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
IM NOT THAT GOOD AT WRITING SO SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR LMAO