Chapter 6

Advised Extensive Treatment
     Carmel Anne complained her mother's uncalled for behavior to her Father who was not at all jealous  of Floresca's obsession of Josh's Father saying he knows it was the reason of her loss of sanity. But he loves her inspite of it and will always take care of her no matter what. Carmel made a promise to herself that she cannot settle with a man who cannot love her the way her father loves her mother. Seeing how Josh's father treatment of his wife is undoubtedly genuine feeling and it was the kind of love that  Josh had witnessed will no doubt the way he can show affection to someone he loves. And happy that she was gifted with a man like Josh and hopes not to be wrong with her decision.
     The day before the competion on ML arrived. Leonid reminded them to be ready and to have enough rest and sleep.  How could Carmel Anne have a peace of mind when her mother is not well. Her father adviced her to  stay in a hotel where she can have her share of rest.  Carmel Anne would not hear of it.  She thought , better back off than have fun while her mother is not well and her father all alone looking after a wife who's not so well.  She knows she cannot do good in that condition.  But the boys lifted her spirits
  They thought  the best thing to do is to have Carmel  Anne unwind and that can  make her feel better and boost her confidence.
     Dr. Stein agreed with the suggestion. To his mind, it will help Carmel  not be affected of her mother's self destruction. It would make the possibility of getting her mother's weakness of failure.  He let them borrow his yatch for sailing .  He also allowed them to use his name to enjoy his benefits at the  Manila Yatch Club.
     With such opportunity, they were allowed entrance of the Yatch Club.  Josh took advantage of ehjoying such  benefits.  He took the chance to have a deck date with Carmel.  Making believe they were Rose and Johnny of
the Titanic movie playjng  My Love will Go On.
    Josh reached for her  hand while kissing each finger saying "I promise I will be worthy of your love. You will never regret letting me to love you and I will always be there for you, nomatter what.Carmel was deeply touched with his profession of love. Brushing his wavy hair with her fingers. Unprepared for the tender kiss of Josh on her lips.  Both of them consumated with passion. It was Carmel Anne who tagged him to the cabin of her Father.  Dancing along with the waves . She slowly laid down on the double bed reserved for guest couples
  Josh was already at the point of no return. He pulled her closer to him towards the shower room. She pulled out his shirt displaying his muscled body.  She feasted on his muscles  which she had fantacized everytime she lays in bed at night. And all that she thought about is true to her imagination. Josh did not waste a second pulling away the white thin shirt now wet displaying the full shapely body of Carmel Anne. The cold shower made Carmel  get closer to her boyfriend. Without hesitation , he embraced her till their bodies  layed flat on each other . But the kissing became more intense and passionately heated. Unconciously ,Josh lifted Carmel Ann and automatically wrapped her legs around the boy's body. Josh responding slowly he reached the lock of the girl's undergarment displaying the hidden bossom which are bigger than the breast of a pure Filipina. He was urged to taste the tip of the left  breast. And moaning was heard from Carmel Anne.  Then suddenly, a knock was heard in a sharp tone Floresca  calling " Carmel, Carmel I know you are there, Open up!"
Carmel picked up her clothes and got dressed. Josh was fast to.hide behind the door. When Floresca was in she understood the late response of her  daughter who was taking her shower after a dip on the pool. But warned her daughter to stay away from Nico G.'s  son or she will ask her husband to take her with him to Germany. This had made the pair to drift apart until they are finished school.
   The distance between them made the relationship became more difficult.
    Temptations played on them
    This time it was Ivan's girl who introduced her classmate Shirley Mae to replace Carmel on the team. Just like her she is a tough opponent getting a minimum of ten stars to every game she played. They met at the Heartful Cafe owned by Tristan's cousin. Ace Noble.
      Unlike Carmel Anne, she is in every inch a Filipina. Tan complexioned, big brown eyes an angelic face barely standing 5" ft  but giggles like a five year old.  She appears to have no inhibition at all.  Josh avoided to look at her. But like a magnet, he ends up staring eventually laughing with her. Slowly, his longing for the Grey Eyed Kitten seems to fade away.
     In Germany, Carmel Anne now studying Psychiatry met the son of Patricia Goldwyn.
     He was so smitten by the girl. This intelligent young man , tall, blond with a body enrolled in a fitness gym was smitte by the beautiful daughter of his Mother's retaining Psychiatrist. Persistently, he 'd seen to it that flowers are delivered to the clinic of Dr. Stein with a sweet dedication" Hello , pretty Lady Carmel. You brighten my day"
     Until Carmel Anne was waiting for the delivery of flowers. The boy was so persistent despite   Carmel Anne's resistance and telling him that she left someone in the country where her mother leaves.  The boy just ignoref it saying he will  do his best to win her from her boyfriend.  He invites her to play ML against him and if he lost the game that means it's time for him to give up. Carmel agreed with his challenge in the end. She did not know that the boy holds the championship glory in the city. She did not win not even once. So, the boy teased her saying " Now, we have a deal. Time to get my prize for my victory. I can go on and I am free to chase you where ever you go. And I promise I  won't settle for less. Expect my presence anytime because I will just appear any minute of the day, I tell you I'm no quitter. So, remember the name Ivan Fuller is bound to be your boyfriend. The name of your special friend you will forget.  "
Carmel found him amusing thinking he was not serious. The day has not ended , he was at her doorstep with a bright smile. And Carmel was charmed with his antics laughing her out until tears of joy came falling.Until one day, she found herself calling him to come and see her. She missed his presence and her day is no longer complete without a sight of him.Now, she begins to ask herself if she still misses Josh. Admitting to herself , the longing is not as bad as before.She feels free and the feeling is good and she thinks about her laughter whenever  Ivan Fuller throws his jokes even he just keepsvon repeating the same stories.  Is he correct in his warning that he will be taking the place of Josh?  But in the end all that she wants from Ivan is company and friendship. She cannot imagine herself kissing him with a passion just as passionate as she had done with Josh and forgetting everything around her.  And her longing for Josh was once again awaken. She immediately got in touch with him. Just hearing his voice made her  want to come back to him and she forgot that Ivan is waiting for her answer.  She left him realizing her faithfulness to her boyfriend.  Ivan said he does not want to be the cause of a lovestory to break. 
     While Josh was haunted by the Grey Eyed Kitten in his dreams. The intimate moment he shared  with her will never be forgotten.  In his imagination, he can feel the soft tender touch of Carmel and the soft body who almost surrendered to his carress.  Carmel Anne can never be replaced by even the prettiest girl in town. He got his phone and tried to convince her to comeback but he was told to wait until school is over.  He told himself that  love is patient and therefore waits.  He still can make it for another more year.  Geneva Cortez is just  a passing fancy who can be forgotten and as good as a Mobile Legend  Victory and if lost would  just be like a pain in the neck.but is curable with a single pill of pain reliever.  He thought she will be a better partner to his friend American friend Jeffrey who was looking for a Filipina girlfriend.  He contacted him  and his pal positively responded to visit the country by next month.