Chapter 8- Paint the town Blue-Orange 1/2

(tbr)

quick a/n

So... I don't have the online service of Nintendo, so please excuse the mistakes that I'll write down here oof-

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

We were transported on an area called "Wahoo World". Eh, to be more exact, an amusement park. There were jellyfishes doing tricks on unicycles, some eating cotton candy, others riding a roller coaster. I was amazed by the sight of it, and made me reminisce at the same time since it looks like one of those amusement parks back in the days but packed with jellyfishes.

(This is how I remember it)

Fortunately, I was spectating. Meaning I can watch the whole war probably smeared in blo-
While not interfering.

Alex was on the right side having blue hair instead of green. Next to him were a (probably) couple. The male has dark (like mah bruise) blue hair turning normal blue on the tips, tied on a (po-po-po 10x) ponytail. The female had long hair on the front of her ears while her back hair was shortened on the back of her nape.
Alex seemed to look excited at the two, as if it was a dream come true (I unexpectedly rhymed) to fight with them. Ah, did I forget to mention that there was a another alien, but didn't looked like the others. They (since reader cannot determine the gender yet) had rounded ears instead of it being elf-like, there were bumps along their hair and it was curling, uncurling, as if it had it's own life, and mascara, but it didnt connect to each other. They looked shy, though.

On the other team was orange-colored, there was an alien, which I assume to be female, looked like a cinnamon roll.

She had short hair that was cut right above her shoulders, she had black eyes, and looked like she was about to explode from happiness (I'm dying by imagining it). The other aliens tried to calm her down, and she eventually did.

"Ready?" The announcer spoke through non-existent megaphones.

Everyone looked ready.
"Three..."
They held their weapons,
"Two..."
They positioned themselves into ready-to-run pose
"One... GO!!!"
And... everyone took off, trying to... paint the whole place as possible?

(Prepare to be cringed by the fight scenes)

Alex's team took off in different directions, squirting as much paint as possible.

The weird thing was, that I just noticed some of them used non-war weapons. Like a big paintbrush, a bucket that looks like... a bathtub?? And a big version of a paint roller. And the paint, don't seem to mix with each other. In fact, they just overlapped.

Another thing I noticed was that both of the teams seem to go to their own paint, transformed into something so fast, the plopped into their own paint. Hhmm, interesting... I thought to myself.

I suddenly remembered the great escape I did, the guard shouting about ink and Inklings. I assume that the paint was ink (which was weird) and the people battling with each other (including Alex) are called Inklings. I kind of understand why theyre called Inklings, though. Since they can swim in pai- I mean, ink.

I saw one of their enemies swam (I guess?) out of the ink and saw them looking like squids. Now that just doubled my interest, curiousity, nervousness, and fear.

Why must I add fear? Because first of all, I'm a Human, not an Inkling (and cannot transform into a squid, either). Next, I don't have any weapons to shoot ink, either. Last, they might find out my secret, then the public might (or will) hunt me down like an alien-getaway from Area 51.
(Get the reference?)

While Alex went in the middle of the rotating thingie, squirting ink around the enemy's, one jumped out and immediately tried ro kill Alex. With a frickin' bathtub (Who even uses bathtubs to kill people?? Like what the heck-).
Giod thing that (boi) Alex dodge-rolled to the side and killed the attacker. The attacker exploded in Alex's ink color and I was purely disgusted and weirded out at the same time. A cute little squid that was glowing went out of it's non-existent corpse and it was crying. Alex seem to not care because the glowing squid went back to it's spawn and it just, charged back into the battlefield.

A/n's note:
I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED!! WOHOO-
*Ahem* yes, this is only the first part because why not?

Next chapter, I might leave a cliffhanger for 'yall ;) ;)
Anyhoo, that's all for now! Bue!

771 words including a/n