prolog

Avery would be lying if she said that she didn't enjoy her life in prison so far. Even though it seemed like she didn't, she didn't really have a Problem with it. Sure shes missing some things from her live outside of prison but she'd rather be in a nasty cell then in her hell hole of 'home' where she lived before going into prison.

Now you may ask why it is like that. I'll tell you.

Avery Morris, currently 26 years old still lives home with mommy and daddy. Why? Easy. Because she doesn't have enough money to rent an apartment or buy enough food. Fortunately for her, her dad came to the rescue and took her in, wich she approves of but there's one thing that bothers her to death. Or more like a person. And Boy some of you might have already guessed it. Any Bells ringing? Congrats! You've guessed it! It's her mom.

stepmom.

Life with her wasn't easy. She's a picky women, has always something to say and wants everything to go by how she wants it. But the worst thing about that lady is that she wanted Avery to abort her child. Yes you've read it right: child.

She's the Mother of a 6 year old cute little girl who goes by the name Ruby.

Her sweet little girl means everything to her and she is also the only person she's missing while being imprisoned.

Old witch Chloe, the name of her stepmom, didn't approve of her pregnancy and demanded Avery to abort.

But who was Avery to listen? She's always been a rule breaker and did not go by her stepmoms antics. That's why she's in prison right now anyway.

Charged for 8 years because of heavy burglary and running over 2 civilians.

No worries they're still alive.

One of them lost their leg but that's okay.

Moving on before i tell you stuff you don't need to know yet, this is how Avery Morris life changed drastically.

Have fun reading!

---

english is not my first language please bear with me ^

corrections highly requested :)