Frands again?

AN: Naruto is like so complicated to this takes place after the Kagaya fight because I can't be bothered to write action sequences. It's not that I'm bat it, example:

Sasuke pulled his sword and it went swoosh and then swhish but naruto pulled out a kunai and blocked it because that's how blocks work. This annoyed Sasuke and he prepared a chiodori that counted like a chidori. Naruto make clones and rasengan an blocked.

So clearly I CAN write action sequences but I don't want to soz! Maybe if I get 69 likes I will!!! 

anyway onto 2 da story!

Sasukes POV: 

Me and Naruto have different opinions on what a Hokage does. I belive it's someone who bears all the hatered and darkness of the village. Naruto thinks is the strongest ninja. Maybe is I share his dream with him, and become my version of the hokage, I'll make him jealous? 

"There are thing you can't do alone. I won't let you kill me. You don't know anything about how itachi lived. I've learned from people in my past and from my past mistakes such as - " Naruto took a breath before continuing " such as not being strong enough to take you back to thee village" 

I gasped. Aloough we were standing on different statues across from ech other with a fallwater between I'm pretty sure Naruto noticed. "And I'll take you back to the village now, even if it kilsl me"

I'm sorry naruto but I can't return.... I didn't say anything, How could I? I didn't know what to say. Sfte rsoo much time my one friend still hadn't given up and I still had an urge to kill him. WHat is this darkness inside f me? and what is his warmth? Is that the feeling of friendship or....

It wasn't just a fight of strength but also one of ideologies. The longer we fought the more our ideologies came through and the more I respected NAruto. HE knew the pain of being alone and he had the strength to never turn to the DaRkNEsS but he was too naive.

I was exhausted and so was naruto. This fight had ended in a tie with both of us loosing an arm, I ended up waking up before Naruto though and just spent some time looking at him. I think I understand how I feel know. Naruto's personality shines so bright, brighter than his baka bright orange jump suit. And he's so strong adn I feel safe around him. Maybe it's time I stop being an emo adn acknowledge him and this friendship and maybe more.

I saw his eye twitch, he was waking up. I quickly turned away so he wouldn't know  I was looking at him. 

" It seems we both feel asleep" I said.

"I was hoping to punch you hard enough to knock some sense into you." Naruto said.

"I've lost>" I said, acknowleidng Naruto's win I ideology.

"You baka! it's not a fight about winning it's about-"

"When I die you can transplant my eye or something -" I said. I understand that Naruto wouldn't care about me at this point, why would he, after all this.

"Idiot, odn't die, why not live and help me?" 

"Why do you still care?" I asked. i had to know. Why? after.... all this... did he still want to be my firend was it possible he wanted to be more than friends?? I would never get physical I mean unless it's a fight but a hug or being the little spoon would never hurt and these feelings... maybe repressing them had made it all work.

"It hurts me to see you alone." Naruto said. That struck a chord with me. I mustered up the courage to say the next sentence, should I come on to him, as long as he wouldn't reject me it's fine, it's fine.I you can kill a god with sexy no jutsu (everyone looks better with clothes so I hate this justsu but it worker) I can try this.

"If I come back, then promise you won't let me be alone"  I said. how would he react? MY heart shot up more than it did during the fight.

Naruto smiled, "I'll never leave you alone again". We moved close to each other but just before we could uh - Sakuar came and healed us. WHen we got back to the village and had some alone time I couldn't wait to just exist around Narutp now that we knew each others feelings.