ʙᴏɴᴜs : ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

Greetings my lovely readers, here's a bonus that I only wrote recently. I actually asked my cousin for his ideal date and made this. The love and support for this book is insane and it's been ages since I've wrote this. I'm really thankful for all of you to make this happen. We have reached 63K reads! (ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚

I recall writting my feelings into this book since it's actually something that happened to me but the ending was very different. All of my frustrations and experiences on that time, I poured it all in this book. In addition, I have the intention of making this book relatable as much to everyone who read this. In the end, I wrote the ending that way since this is also a fanfiction and I want my readers to feel bliss with an ending that we all desire. I hope you enjoy this long bonus chapter. Stay safe and I adore you all!

The chattering noise of people around me seems like it's never ending. The sweet aroma of food and coffee making it's way through my nose smells splendid. The sight of the cheerful atmosphere and the happy faces of strangers is somewhat relaxing. Despite it being a peaceful day for me, my heart nervously beats inside my chest. It's always like this whenver I meet Hyunjin outside.

The bell rang signalling a costumer, the moment I laid my eyes on the door there I saw the one I've been waiting for. He smiled upon seeing me and I lightly wave my hand to signal him from where I'm seated. He sits across me.

" I thought I was early, I guess you beat me to it. Have you already ordered something?" He's really stylish and every clothes fit him nicely. It makes him even more attractive.

" I was waiting for you so I haven't yet." After I replied he signalled a waiter to take our order.

" Two ice americano." He told the waiter and kindly smiled. After that brief moment the waiter goes to the counter.

" Can you tell me where are we going?" I'm curious and excited at the same time.

" No, It's a secret! I'd like to see your surprise pickachu face. It's really cute."

" So I'll just have to wait for it?" Hyunjin nods happily and moves forward. My lips formed a pout, but I guess the wait is worth it.

" Oh right, Jisung seemed really excited about something lately. Do you have any idea what is it about?" He asked curiously with a hint of suspicion as he put his hand under his chin.

" Hmm... maybe, it's about the movie he wanted to watch with me. Whenver he talks about that movie, he would get all excited and his eyes would sparkle with delight so I got curious."

" And then?" Hyunjin urges me to continue on talking, like a criminal being questioned at the police station.

" He wanted to show it to me, howl's moving castle. I've seen the trailer and it looks promising, one that is full of adventures, drama and romance."

" Ohh, now I'm curious too can I invite myself in?" He smiles, quite differently. There's something behind that little smile.

" He'll probably agree into that, but aren't you a little jealous right now?"

" Me? Jealous? As if! Jealousy and curiosity are both different words. I'm just interested..." He sipped his ice americano afterwards with a long pause. Yep, he is. It's rare to see him like this but it's adorable.

" Hmm, if you say so Hyunjin." I shrug my shoulders as I hide my smirk with my hand.

" You aren't even convinced. Besides why would I be jealous of it." He said with a pout, gosh it's cute.

" Maybe because it's just the two of us watching together?" His eyes widen for a second and goes grumpy as he looks away.

" Well, whatever suit yourself." He calls the waiter from a while ago and pays the bill including mine.