Intro-

Izuku POV: "When I was 6 years old I was in the library the library was huge I tried to find a book about heroes since there were no labels as to where they were. But then one book on the shelf had caught my eye. I went over to it and opened the book. As I looked through the pages I noticed most of the pages were empty and then the book started glowing so I dropped it on the floor and blinked to find myself in another world. Which is here." I wrote in my diary for the day as I then went out to deliver messages to the village inside and outside of the forest, there were three lands whom had rulers, one with queen Momo Yayorozu, I don't go there often so I don't know much about her land other then it's very rich, there is a land of ice and fire the Todoroki kingdom ruled by Enji, he's known for being a very abusive king and finally the shadow land, ruled by dragons but they are mostly calm and nice. Now the enchanted forest is where I live. After living here for years I now have elf ears to look normal for living where I do. "Hey Izuku!" My mom in this world says to me, "Can you take this design to the Todoroki kingdom? To princess Fuyumi?" She asks. "Sure." I reply as I slip on my red shoes and grab the leather bag with Fuyumi's dress that my mother made and bolt out the door. As I reach the kingdom I catch my breath and look toward the castles balcony I see someone unfamiliar he looked handsome and reliable! His hair was red and white, with a scar on his left eye and brown and blue eyes.

-Yee Yee idk what else to say so "Yee Yee"-