CHAPTER 43

Yoongi's Pov

Oh my gosh seriously. I did not expect the girl to be that powerful.

I would've flown away if I had not held on to the table. I sigh.

I need to prepare a practicing ground for her. Don't wanna be flown away next time.

Y/n's Pov

Yoongi told me to wait for 15 minutes so he could go and prepare a practicing ground for me. And it took me an hour to arrange back the papers and things in his room. Why am I cleaning his office? It wasn't even my fault...well it was but it's not like I did it intentionally.

While I was arranging the books something fell out of the pages of the book I was holding.

It's written 1962 on the paper like thingy. I picked it up and turn it around. It was a picture of some people. A group photo you could say but what really shocks me is that, among those people there's a face I recognised. My great grandmother.

I was surprised to see it and what's even more confusing is that Yoongi has it. So he really does know my great grandmother but I didn't know he'd had a photo here in his office. And who are these other people.

I heard footsteps coming and I quickly kept the picture back on the insides of the book and kept the book on the bookshelf.

Then Yoongi suddenly came in and I acted like nothing happened.

"Let's go to the training grounds."
.
.
.

Meanwhile in the real world.

A/n's Pov

MinSoo, Hobi, Jungkook and Jimin were back at MinSoo's house.

Planning about finding evidence and most importantly 'what is Taecyeon doing in Busan.'

Some time passed and they decided that Jungkook should go and find out about Taecyeon.

"So where's this house you say?" Minsoo asked Jungkook.

He sigh and said "In Daegu. That's why I told you it's a long trip."

"Daegu?!!!" Hobi exclaimed.

"That is really far from here." Jimin said and Jungkook agreed.

Jimin asked "Are you sure you searched the area properly? I mean there could also be hidden evidences."

"That's right. But recently Taecyeon's men are surrounded in that area. I think he knows something about the search I kept to find justice for Tae." Jungkook said in disappointment.

"What are we going to do now?" Hobi asked.

"How about this? We'll go to the house this weekend, if it's alright with you can you show us where it is?" Minsoo told Jungkook.

"It's not a problem but it'll be difficult to pass through those guards. They're trained men you see-" Jungkook didn't even finish his sentence when Minsoo cut in.

"Okay, so we're going there this weekend. Who's in?"

"I'd rather skip. I'm not good with scary places." Hobi chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, I figured...how about you Jimin? Are you in?" She asked Jimin this time.

"I mean..I don't get it, why am I involved in this?" He smiled awkwardly.

"Because you know y/n's secret and now you'll have to help us." Minsoo said with a smile which made Jimin scrunched his face.

"Okay- I guess." He said.