Shout it out with your Fighting Spirit! Part 2

"... Carnage Incarnate: GRAND CHARIOT!"

Genji shielded his eyes from the bright azure flames covering his former friend. He was shocked, because the power emanating from Atsuo was so similar… It was like Incursio, but stronger. But it had this cold feeling to it rather than the warmth that spread throughout him when he used Incursio. It was weird. Genji felt his body tremble after the flames dispersed to reveal Atsuo clad in black body armor. The power was much more potent now, he could feel it. 

'He had a Teigu this whole time…' Genji frowned as he tightened his hold on Neuntote. It looked like Atsuo was exchanging words with Satsuki before the black clad warrior looked at him. Even with the helmet on Genji knew he was giving him one of those shit eating grins…

"Now… Let's get this show on the road, shall we?"

Genji's eyes widened when Atsuo came at him with a burst of speed. If he didn't know any better, he would have assumed he teleported! Genji quickly brought up Neuntote to block the flying kick Atsuo sent his way. His arms trembled behind the force of the attack, his armored boots digging a trench in the dirt as he slid across the ground. Genji was shocked by the amount of power Atsuo just displayed, and with one mere kick…

Genji had no time to think as Atsuo came at him again. Genji grimaced and quickly leaped back as Atsuo came in with a barrage of punches and kicks, which he was just barely able to dodge and deflect. Genji grunted as he thrust Neuntote forward, and Atsuo swiftly dodged, before slamming his fist into Genji's gut. Genji coughed up spit as he was sent rocketing into the air, but Atsuo was already on him again.

Genji turned around mid-air just to see Atsuo fly at him. Literally.

'He can fly too?! THAT'S SO FREAKIN' UNFAIR!' Genji thought in dismay as he quickly leaned back to avoid the punch that sailed past his head. Reacting quickly, Genji spun around and roundhouse kicked Atsuo in the side, sending the wielder of Grand Chariot sailing to the right. Genji internally cheered for landing a hit, and landed in a crouch when Atsuo caught himself mid-air and hovered there.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this…" Atsuo chuckled, his distorted voice giving Genji immense unease. "To finally test out the limits of Grand Chariot! TO SEE HOW FAR INCURSIO CAN BE PUSHED!"

Atsuo blitzed forward with an insane amount of speed, leaving a sky shattering BOOM!! in his wake. Genji let out a curse and braced himself. Shifting his feet, he twisted his body to the side so that Atsuo could sail past him again. Atsuo was prepared for that, because he quickly spun around and swung his leg. He would have landed the attack if Genji didn't swiftly duck and slam the flat side of Neuntote into Atsuo's gut. The Teigu Wielder coughed and was sent flying into the large walls of Honnouji, leaving a massive explosion of dust and debris as Genji took that moment to catch his breath. Genji looked over his shoulder to see Ryuko and Satsuki battling it out, and with his enhanced senses, which included sight, it appeared that Ryuko was being forced on the offensive. It didn't help that she appeared to be arguing with Senketsu.

Genji grimaced at that, he wished he could help, but he had his own battle to deal with…

Speaking of which…

BOOM!!!

Genji tensed when Atsuo exploded from the wall he had crashed into. Coated in an aura of blue flame, as if it was his fighting spirit manifested. Genji growled and shot forth, and Atsuo responded in kind. Streaks of silver and blue clashed against each other, the sheer force creating a powerful concussive blast as willpower clashed against one another, sending a bunch of No-Stars flying in different directions.