Letting go.

Present

Letting go is hard, especially when it's about something so...serious. Throughout the past eleven years, I learned a lot about letting go of things. After the incident in middle school, my mom never let me go outside again. I mean it's not like I'd gotten hurt badly, imagine if the car had hit me. Dad was never home, he's always at the office it feels like we never see him. I was homeschooled until college, it got lonely and I was even depressed at some point. It felt like a prison, but I got used to it. With the company of my brothers who had encouraged me a lot. I had no other choice but to let go, and to be focused on my studies.

After graduating high school I got a scholarship to one of the top Universities in South Korea. I Majored in business and participated in lots of extracurricular activities. My mom seemed to let me come out of the house more, she got me a bodyguard to follow me around he's so annoying! a life full of luck. I had everything, well almost everything. The one thing I had longed for since early childhood... Answers.

It was this morning that I got the news that my dad passed away in prison. I haven't seen him since the day they were arrested. No one ever told me why. I get that they weren't doing a good thing by charging for people to come see me and all.....but how did the police find out? You sat in your chair and sighed.

KNOCK KNOCK

Mi-Rae: Come in. You say as your secretary walked in.

Eumji: Good Morning Ms. Park. She smiled.

Mi-Rae: Good Morning, any good news from the Kim Family?

Eumji: There's always good news when you're around miss. She chuckled.

Mi-Rae: I guess your right. I looked down at the files on my desk.

Eumji: They will be holding a banquet this afternoon, they want you to attend to discuss some business with you.

Mi-Rae: Is my schedule clear this afternoon? I said looking up at her.

Eumji: Yes! You have a completely free afternoon miss.

Mi-Rae: Okay thank you Eumji, you can take the rest of the day off.

Eumji: Thank you, Miss Park. She bowed then left the room.

Mi-Rae: Agh! I don't even have any clothes. Just as you say that your mom walked in.
-Eomma? When did you get here? You walked over to her to hug her.

Mom: I heard about the Kim family banquet, and. She passed me a bag from behind her back, then squeaked.

Mi-Rae: What's this. You say looking down in the bag. -This is way too revealing Mom! You slightly shouted

The Dress-