2 - 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴

Sarawat's POV

"Home" a four letter word that only has one meaning for me. Home is not just a place. Ever since, I met Tine I realised that a home is somewhere you feel comfortable with and it's not just a place, it can be a Person

My meaning of Home for me is none other than the person named "Tine"

Tine's POV

"You are my home" 4 syllable words Sarawat often say to encourage me everytime I doubt him. These are words that I think I won't be ever tired of hearing from him.

For me, home is not a place it is a person whom I love and want to cherish forever.... Sarawat

Third person POV

Morning sun rays woke the two naked bodies laying on the bed, legs entangled, hair messy, and cuddling each other.

The musician woke with a few taps from his favourite cheerleader.

"Yes, love?" The elder one said while rubbing his eyes rapidly.

"Hmm... I'm thirsty" The cheerleader retorted.

After hearing what his wife wanted, Wat immediately got up to get dressed and to get water from the fridge. He gently poured it into a clear glass and brought it to the bedside table and helped the tormented man sit to drink a sip.

"Arghh, Wat it hurts" The latter complained when he tried to change his position to sit. Tears in the eyes of the cheerleader were visible enough to be seen.

"Hey, hey calm down, Wife"  The musician calmed the younger one and gently layed the latter's body on the headboard of the bed.

The cheerleader sniffled because of the pain. It was somehow bearable than their first time doing it. But still, he thinks that he couldn't walk for a couple of days.

The musician helped the tormented man drink the water by using a straw filling it with water and directly putting it to the latter's mouth.

"You're really a beast hmm? My body hurts all over" The cheerleader said while the Musician was helping him get dressed.

"Sorry, I always lost my sanity when it comes to you. You look really appetizing moaning my name" Wat said smirking and Tine's eyes widen by his statement.

"You really are a perverted bastard. See what you did to me?" Tine said pouting and pointing his tormented body.

"I'm all sore and drained" Tine said pouting again.

"Then can I ask why are you 'drained'?" Sarawat said while smirking. Heat rushed through Tine's cheeks thus, making them red indicating he was blushing.

"Because you make me cum countless of times" Tine mumbled almost inaudible to hear.

But, someone who was always persistent on listening to his lover, Sarawat heard all of the words that came through his wife's mouth.

The musician smirked and jumped on top of Tine. He planted small feathery kisses on Tine's forehead, Nose, and cheeks finishing his course on Tine's kissable lips.

Tine felt tickled by his husband's actions but he also felt the gentleness The musician was giving him. Sarawat started to suck and devour the Cheerleader's soft and luscious lips. Sucking his tongue and at the same time nibbling his lips.

Tine felt in need of air so he gently pushed back the elder's chest signalling him that he needs to breathe. The musician obediently stopped what he was doing and looked at the younger's face eagerly.

"I want to do it again" The musician said while smirking playfully. Tine's eyes widen in shock and gave Sarawat a playful punch on his shoulder.

"Stop that asshole, I'm still sore" The Cheerleader grunted and keep on pushing his lover with the little strength he had left on his body. But, the elder one budged and grabbed his wife's hand and put it on his hard crotch. Tine mentally face palmed himself.

How can he be that hard from just a simple make out?

Tine thought to himself

The musician just laughed because he already knew what the cheerleader was thinking right now.

"How can you not be tired since from last night?" The younger one still managed to ask.

"I'll never get to tired of making love to you, my wife" Sarawat said smirking and laughing at the same time. Tine blushed at his husband's boldness.

"But it's all right if you don't want to do it right now I can just take care of it myself" Sarawat said smiling and patting his nuisance's head.

Tine turned red again as he remembered the last time when the musician had took care of it himself.

-Flashback-

Sarawat: Ahh....Umm...Ah...Tine

Tine heard the lewd moans his boyfriend was doing on the bathroom taking care of his needy body after Tine had disregarded the idea of helping Sarawat do it.

Sarawat: Ahhh...mmhm...I-im near

Tine: fuck!

Tine cursed from the outside, closing his ears with his hands as he felt like he was watching a live porn on their bedroom. He mentally took a note to get back at his lover later.

-flashback ends-

"I won't let you be a porn star again, you bastard!" The cheerleader retorted blushing.

"One round is enough" Tine said blushing, rolling his eyes to his lover who was now looking at him with stars on his eyes.

"Get off that stupid smile plastered on your face, you look like a creep" The younger one said

"I guess that means that you are married with a creep" Sarawat said while slowly getting on top of Tine once again.

"Haven't you heard? Crazy is sexy"

That is the last sentence Tine had said before Sarawat already devoured his lips.

Honestly speaking, Sarawat didn't keep his promise to Tine because they barely left the bed that day. The musician kept on going until he was satisfied and Tine already passed out. The Musician knew that the latter would kill him first thing when he woke up but right now all he wanted to do was to cuddle with his wife.

The two boys layed on the bed and slept the entire time because of exhaustion.

✨🌟✨