🐤im sorry...🐤

TW: swearing child/insecurity

"PHILZA MINECRAFT!" Tommy ran into the living room screaming with joy "Not now Tommy, techno has something to say" Tommy look around to see tubbo,ranboo,Wilbur and Niki on the couch looking at him annoyed "oh sorry...continue" "great the gremlin child ruined it" techno yelled as he ran up the stairs
"Philza...I'm s-." "Go to your room Tommy" the youngest ran outside "TOMMY I SAID ROOM!" Tommy ignored philza still running as tears streaming down his face

Tommy pov:

I honestly don't know why I ran but I just did Phil always yells at me about some stupid shit, as I was running I bumped into a wall well what seem to be a wall at first, I wish it was a wall "fuck,what do you want dream" I felt more tears coming "Tommy, how are you friend?" I started gently banging my wrist on the ground beneath me trying to calm down "Tommy?" I'm surprised he didn't say friend again "fuck off!" I quickly got up before the tears came "Tommy are you ok bud?" I couldn't do it anymore I ran into dreams arms crying not even questioning why he's out of prison "There mean Dream!" Dream stood there shock barely hearing anything i Said "Tommy who's mean...?" I noticed how Dream got suddenly protective "No one!" I  let go quickly running home not noticing Dream following.

No ones pov:

Tommy got home as soon as he opened the door Wilbur pushed him down "YOU MADE DAD AND TECHNO UPSET CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT CHOPSTICKS!" Tubbo splashed Tommy with freezing cold water " T-TUBBO SsSTOP!" Wilbur pulled Tommy's hoodie and shirt off letting tubbo throw water on Tommy, techno walked in with all of this wolfs "t-techno please!" Tommy looked at the window seeing a green hoodie,techno shot tommy with an arrow letting the wolfs go , Tommy closed his eyes holding his body, no one noticed phill coming down the stairs "DrEAm!" Techno laughed but that stopped as he heard his wolfs crying Tommy opened his eyes to dreams back "dream!" Tommy ran up to Dream clinging to him "DREAM!" The six boys turned to see Sam Tommy quickly ran to Sam crying "P-PLEASE DONT PUT D-DREAM BACK!" All the them stared at Tommy in shock "ughh Tommy you in George Keep your dog on a leash.." Tommy smile and walked up to Phil taking two discs out his pocket snapping them in half "I'm sorry!".