🐤panic attack🐤

TW: Cursing child

Tommy was streaming lore with Dream,Sam,willbur "TOMMY THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU SHOULD BE KILLED NOT ME!" Tommy felt his pounding rapidly in his chest as willbur yelled "ITS Y-YOUR OWN FAULT B-BITCH!" Willbur though it was a part of the acting but Dream didn't "SHUT IT YOU BOTH YOU ALL WILL BE KILLED!" The three boys turned there Minecraft characters to Sam tommy ignored Sam.

Through out the rest of stream Tommy had been shaken and surprisingly didn't pass out "Tommy join VC 4 please" Tommy joined the Vc with Dream "w-what bitch!" Tommy felt his eyes go backwards "aw fu-." There was a loud thud as Tommy hit the ground "TOMMY! TOMMYINIT! HOLD ON IM CALLING WILL!" minutes after Dream called willbur tommy room door slammed open revealing a concerned will "TOMMY!" Will was shaking Tommy until his eyes opened "willby...?" Tommy got up quickly scared "calm down it's me Tommy..." Will got up and hugged Tommy tightly "toms where are your parents?!" The child looked down with tears "gone..." will when to Tommy's closet without saying anything "TOMMY ARE YOU OK!" Tommy flinched at the sudden voice "I'm fine green bitch!" Tommy looked at will packing Tommy's clothes "AYE AYE AYE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Will looked at Tommy with a creepy smile "your moving in with me bud!" Tommy's mouth hanged open.