Making Fluffy Soufflé Cheesecake

Once upon a short and CRAZY story...
In Rocko's house, Heffer and Filburt were both watching television on Rocko's sofa until..."Guys! We're gonna do something fun today!" Rocko exclaims when he enters the living area. "Something fun you say...What is it?" Heffer asks, "We are going to make something we haven't made before!" Heffer and Filburt are intrigued. "Drum Roll please! We are...Making...A Fluffy Japanese Cheesecake! Or Soufflé Cheesecake for short."
"A cheesecake? That isn't fun, but I am hungry...Let's do it!"
"Oh boy..."
"This is gonna go as planned!" Rocko says.

"This isn't going as planned..."
"Look at me! I'm Mr. Batter!"
Heffer Exclaims, "I'm Mr. Mix!" "Nice, Filburt!"
Rocko Interrupts "Wha...W-wha...- Why are you wearing the bowl on your head, Heff. And why are you...I'm not gonna ask about that, let's just get to the baking."

10 minutes in the kitchen.

"Next Step!
Bake for 25 minutes, then reduce the heat to 285°F (140°C), and bake for another 55 minutes, until the cake has risen to almost double its original height~...Alright! let's-"
"Wait you said Japanese, right?" Rocko takes a deep breath, "Yes, a Nihongo Cheesecake." "Wait I thought you said Japanese!"

" "Wait I thought you said Japanese!"

[Insert Rapid Heartbeat]
"Nihongo. Is. Japanese. For Japanese." Rocko says, straining his voice.

"Alright?" "Yes."
"Alright...! Bake for 25 minutes...got that? Bake. For. 25. Minutes!" Rocko tries not to freak Filburt and Heffer out, so he continues to follow the recipe. "It's in the oven, Rock. What do we do-" "RELAX." Rocko interrupts, "it's been 20 minutes and I still think it's been an hour since we could finally get to this part without any problems...!"

Rocko sits on his sofa, while Heffer and Filburt act like Mr. Frosty and Mr. Mix.
15 minutes later in the living room.
Crikey! Time goes by fast when you have fun, but this isn't as fun as I thought it would be. Try not to go crazy, Rocko. It's just a few more steps left, I can deal with my friends!
"Time's Up! Let's go uh...Reduce the heat! To 285°F! And let it bake for 55 more minutes." Filburt says, "Nice job, Filb!" Rocko exclaims, trying to keep his cool. "What shall we do in our free time?" "I dunno..." "Anything." "Good idea, Rocko!" Heffer and Filburt say. In those 55 minutes they had, they decided to do nothing, awkward isn't it? Silence enters the room until they hear...Ding Ding Ding! "The cake!" They exclaim, Running into the kitchen. Heffer opens the over door and Rocko removes the Cake from the oven, Filburt made sure that Rocko wore kitchen mittens just to make sure that Rocko doesn't yell in agonizing pain. He flips the cake over onto his other hand, while Heffer helps peel the paper. "Okay...We need powdered sugar, any powdered sugar?" "Got it!" "Thanks, Heff!" Rocko and his friends dust the top of the cake. "Finished! Well that wasn't SOOO bad."

Mission Accomplished: Not going crazy.

"What's that?"
Heffer and Filburt start laughing, Rocko starts laughing too!

"Seriously, What is that."

They all lived a Happily and Crazy Modern day!

The End.

"What is that!?"