Chapter 59: New York City.

(At the L.A.V.O Night club) Currently 10.00pm (underground)

Laura's pov:
As I'm exiting the fighting ring looking back at my unconscious rival I can hear everyone cheering my name celebrating my victory for me. Everyone but him, our eyes meet across the room while his fists are pounding continuously into the punching bag. His sweat dripping on his torso and his muscles flexing every time he's throws a punch. Before I think twice my feet guide me to him. I stop behind him with my arms crossed and my right eyebrow raised. "Too busy to watch huh" I ask him. I see his body tense at the sound of my voice and i watch him as he slowly turns around. Green eyes meeting mine. "Well i you want me to watch"? He said smirking at me. "Hmm i would prefer if you watched"!. 

Kylo:
Laura stop talking to him we nee to go we just received a call from dads brother. "they are in trouble"!

(Kylo walks over to His sister)

Kylo:
Hey Ethan aren't you on soon?

Laura:
You guys know each other?

Ethan:
Know each other? My brother is his bestfriend.

Kylo:
Were you hitting on my sister?

Ethan:
Uh no she walked over to me and started talking to me

(Ethan winks at Laura)

Laura:
*smiles*.

Stella:
KIDS COME ON WE NEED TO GO.

Ethan:
Looks like you guys are being summoned.

Kylo: "Ha" Summoned really? Come on Laura.

(Kylo and Laura walk off)

Ethan whispers:
Well I didn't know he had a fine sister. This day just keeps getting better an better.

Marco:
The hell were you kids doing what took you so long?

Kylo:
Laura was talking to Ethan.

Marco:
Who's Ethan?

Kylo:
Alton's older brother. 

(Laura punches him)

Kylo:
OW! 

Marco:
NO boyfriends until you are 21.

Kylo:
HA HA HA!

Marco:
why are you laughing same rule applies to you as well.

Laura:
HA HA HA. shame.

Stella:
Laura darling he's only kidding aren't you sweetheart.

Marco:
No.

Laura:
so why are we going back to Italy? 

Stella:
do you remember your uncle Kian an his son?

Laura:
well sorta it been years. what about them?

Stella:
Your father received a call half an hour before your fight ended telling your father he need help to take own a known enemy. 

Kylo:
what else? 

Stella: he will tell us more when we get there.

Kylo: how long do we got?

Marco:
1597 miles and around 26 hours 14 minutes.

Laura:
why didn't we take the plane or something?

Stella:
because you know how your father feels about being on a plane especially after what happened and you know that darling.

Laura:
sorry dad.

Marco:
its ok. 

(Italy Hospital)

Kian:
son what happened?

Doctor:
sir step back.

(kian's steps back)

(Kian's parents rush into the hospital)

Kian:
mom? dad?

Danielle:
son?

(danielle and francissco hug kian)

(mateo walks out of the elevator)

Mateo:
Nana, pops. Wait whose blood is that?

Danielle:
we were kidnaped by Kingi and he gave us to his younger brother.

Mateo:
diego?

Francissco:
He was suppose to keep us there, kingi gave him a gun but he didnt know how to use it but rocco had knocked on the door and diego was caught so he tried to kill his mother and well rocco jumped infront of her saving her but he got shot in the leg. 

Kian:
i knew that mother fucker was upto something.

Danielle:
wheres, alessandro?

Kian:
Alessandro is resting at home in bed where he needs to be.

Danielle:
What happened to him?

(Kian explains what happend to alessandro while standing in the ER!)

Danielle:
son that still doesnt explain why you are here?

Mateo:
tell them.

Kian:
follow me.

(kian lead francissco and danielle up to emeris's room)

Francissco:
who is she?

Kian:
Mom, dad i would like to introduce you to emeris Angelo russo Hernandez. My daughter.

Danielle:
daughter? 

Mateo:
believe it or not mom had a fourth child. We didnt know untill almost a year ago. 

Francissco:
what she doing in there? how old is she? where is lucia? Is she in a coma? 

Kian:
Well almost a year ago before we knew she existed she was living in spain with her mother did you ever hear on the news that a house was lit on fire and was burnt to the ground?

Danielle:
yeah.

Kian:
its was emeris she burnt it down to the ground because of the memories and before that she was kidnapped by Russian's by Kingi's son Nygel but hes dead and Lucia was suppose to be dead but it seems they somehow kept her alive but we don't know how. And Lucia was put into a coma to save her and when she woke up she had no memory what so ever. And emeris was outside of the hospital couple nights ago and while she was on the phone with me lucia shot her and she lost so much blood the only way to save her was by putting her into a coma.

danielle:
i guess that explains why Rocco used the name emeris.

Kian:
so wheres diego now?

Danielle:
we don't know we told his family to come here but instead we told them to leave the country and start a new life again so that's what they are doing now.

Kian:
marco, his wife and children are on the way here they should arrive in a couple days it depends.

Danielle:
it would be nice to see my son again.........