♡. whispers in the morning

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
CW: soft, praise kink???

the morning chill kissed my exposed neck from the sheets. the birds were gently humming a soothing tune, the sky grew deep and heavy outside. 'hmmn' i hummed , before turning my head to see a lonely space next to me. too exhausted to move, i allowed myself to relax. 

from the warmth of my bed, i watched the sky finally split open to a storm as raindrops began careening in rivulets down my windowpane beside me. the birds' song came to a stop, and everything was silent, besides from the desperate sound of the rain hitting the glass. 

fives room surrounding me grew a deep gloomy blue, until the door creaked open. 

"good morning, y/n." five gently spoke. he was wearing a black dressing gown, his chest slightly revealed through the crevice. five was holding a candle in one hand, and in the other a navy blue mug. 

"morning.." i mumbled. 

"look at you, all cozy and sweet." 
"mmmmnn...!"

he let himself in, shutting the door smoothly behind him. as he approached the bed side table, he rested the candle. its orange warmth lit up a portion of the room. 

"what time is it..?" rubbing my eyes. 

"it's early." five whispered, seating himself next to me. 

"it's freezing.." i replied, pulling up the blanket to my chin, warmly blowing heat into my palms. "i know honey, i brought us a cup of joe to share."
"speak like a normal person!" the blanket muffled my response. "a cup of coffee. or would you prefer a hot coco?" 

"coffee sounds great, thank you.." adjusting my posture, i sit up, covering myself with the blanket. 

five furrowed his eyebrows, smirking. 

"why so shy?" 
"pardon?" 

he chuckled, deep and raspy, handing me the mug. 

"you're concerned about showing too much skin, when i can recall seeing every inch of it." 

i coughed into the coffee, spilling it down my cheek. "i didn't think you'd be so flirty in such early hours of the morning." i teased. 

without breaking eye contact, fives thumb travelled to my cheek, wiping the spilt coffee, then returns his thumb to his mouth. i practically melted inside. 

he continued staring at me. i lifted an eyebrow, confused. 

"you're perfect." he exhaled in a whisper. 

i took another sip of coffee, breaking eye contact. "you think i'm lying, don't you?" 
"i never said that.." 
"please let me assure you, no words can describe the genuine beauty you have, y/n." 
"stop it, you're getting me all nervous.." i placed the mug on the side table, and rested my hands on my tummy outside of the blanket. 

"i don't want to stop." his warm hands held mine. 

"..i.. what do you want? why are you being so romantic today?" i could feel my cheeks glow like a soft rose. 

five leaned in closer. "i want you. i want to make you happy. i want to spoil you.. and most importantly.." 
his gentle voice came closer to my face. 

my quiet whimper caught his attention. 
"i want to make you feel good."

my heartbeat's rhythms became a whole body sensation. the rain hitting the glass echoed through my head, making itself the only thing i could properly concentrate on. the warmth of his breath was comforting, we were centimeters apart, the longer we waited, the more desperate we became.