BAKERY WARMTH

Bakery Warmth

"Ugh! I hate the cold." Marinette groaned as she dropped into her seat in class, it being one of the few times where she was actually a few minutes early.She loved the holidays that came during the winter but she could live without the temperature dropping below freezing-point.

"You and me both, girl! Now come here and gimme some of that toasty bakery warmth!" Alya plopped down next to her and wrapped her arms around around the blunette who giggled at her friend's antics. "Hmmm... So warm..." Alya moaned happily and Marinette's giggles for louder as she hugged back.

Suddenly the sound of someone clearing their throat was heard behind Marinette and looking over her shoulder she yelped upon seeing her crush Adrien Agreste grinning down at them."Excuse me ladies but I can't help but feel obligated to inform you that while we try to hide it most of the time, guys get cold too." he told them, his eyes sparkling playfully.Marinette didn't really know how to respond to that and even if she did, it would still be a question if he could bring herself to voice whatever words her brain came up with.Alya on the other hand knew exactly what to do.

"Don't worry your pretty blond head about that! Luckily Marinette lives above a bakery and carries all the nice warmth from the freshly baked goods on her! Feel free to join me in cuddling her and feeling of that sweet toastyness!" the blogger grinned, ignoring Marinette's mortified squeaks.

They only for worse when Adrien stayed completely oblivious to the poor designer's panicking and answerred "Please don't mind if I do!"

With that he also sat down on the bench the girls were sitting on and wrapped his arms around Marinette's waist, leaning closer so his chest was pressed against her back."You're right, Alya! She really is nice and warm." he said with a smile as he closed his eyes and leaned his cheek on top of Marinette's blue hair, not noticing that the poor girl's face was as red as a tomato while Alya grinned wickedly.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Marinette whispered to Alya, carefull not to let Adrien hear her. "Because I love you!" Alya whispered back cheekily before grunting as Marinette tightened her grip on her best friend and sqeezed some air out of her as punishment.

"Hm? Are you alright, Alya?" Adrien opened his eyes and lifted his head to look at the glasses wearing girl.

Marinette certainly didn't like the grin that formed onto Alya's face. "Yeah, I just forgot something in the lockerroom! I'll just go and get it right now!" the reporter said and she quickly untangled herself from Marinette's arms and pushed her friend more into Adrien.

"You make sure to cuddle her more to keep her warmth from escaping!" she ordered as she pointed at Adrien before running out the classroom."Don't worry, I'll do my best!" Adrien called after her while Marinette cursed the blogger in her head.

Sure she knew Alya meant well but she wasn't ready for this! She could barely talk to Adrien without transforming into a stuttering mess and now. He. Was. Hugging. Her!

It was too much for her to handle!

"Marinette?" Adrien suddenly called her name and she jumped in his arms."Y-yes, Adrien?" she managed to answer, trying to relax in his arms instead of sitting like a stiff board."Are you alright with this? I mean, I know I joked around with Alya but I never really asked you if you'd be alright with me being this close." he said and Marinette felt her heart flutter at how he still considered her feelings."I-It's alright! Really! At least now I'll be warm for a bit longer." she tried to strike a conversation as she shifted a little bit to get more comfortable.
Together they say in perfect silence for a few moments before Adrien spoke up again.