Chapter 4: I'm back Catlin

Filler chapter

(Hey my rebels this is the last filler and after this we will go directly to the main story and I think I will be trying a new writing style I hope you guys enjoy and also for information this is the cw flash not the same Barry that I kidnapped ;) )

--------------------------------------------

Location: Star labs
Earth: 1

Catlin's POV

It has been 8 months since Ronnie died. I still remember his death like it was yesterday but part of me still believes he isn't dead but I need to let go, that's what he would have wanted.

"Earth to Caitlin, Earth to Caitlin" I got snapped out of my thoughts by Cisco "huh?" I said "finally your back, how was your trip to lah lah land" Cisco said while he is eating a cake, we were currently at Joe's for the party that he throwed because Barry's father has just been released from prison"well I was just thinkin-"

but I got interrupted by a hole that looks like the singularity but much smaller and stable, but before we could do anything Barry gathered all of us behind him using his super speed.

then a man came out of the portal he has green hair and he is wearing Ronnie's suit before he sacrificed himself to save us and the most noticeable was he has a hand on his side that looks like it's bleeding a lot of blood and my instinct was telling me to run to him or hug him but I don't know why.

"Ca-Catlin" he sounded just like Ronnie then my feet just started to move on its own, as I heard Barry calling my name but I didn't listen and keep walking and when I was in front of him"R-Ronnie"I said reaching to touch his side of his face "I-i ke-kept my promise C-Catie I've come home t-to you" then he passed out probably from blood loss then I was quick enough to catch him

Then I lay him down "Barry? Go get me a first aid kit and get me some gloves as well" Barry was quick to get me what I wanted and I started to get to work and patch up my husband while fighting to not cry of happiness that he is alive.

A few hours later

Still Caitlin's POV

We are currently at Star labs discussing how is Ronnie alive and what was that portal looking thing that he came out of, and why does he have green hair and look different "how is he alive we watched him die" Barry said "it doesn't matter now the only thing that matters is, he is alive and here with me" I said with a smile while looking at Ronnie.

Then we got interrupted by Ronnie groaning, I immediately ran next to Ronnie's bed "ughh! I feel like I got hit by an asteroid" Ronnie said then I just chuckled and just hugged him while I'm crying tears of joy, Ronnie just hugged me back and said "did you really miss me that much " ''yes, Ronnie we thought you died".

I said while pulling out of the hug, then he started chuckling "well I'm here now" then me and Ronnie saw Cisco about to cry "come here men" Ronnie said while offering him a bro hug, and of course he immediately went to hug "you to martin come here" and you guess it he immediately went to hug him Then the hugging stopped.

"I know you guys have some questions so let me hear them?" Ronnie said I immediately

"What are you? I don't mean to disrespect you but you couldn't possibly have survived the stunt you pulled" Barry said then I just looked at him giving him my 'for real' look then Ronnie just laughed "what so funny?" Cisco said "I can tell you but this information will only stay between us" he said, we were all looking at him confused but we still agreed "I'm a god", he said bluntly "are you okay bud? You didn't hit your head while in the singularity did you?" Cisco said.

"I can give you some proof if you want" he said then he started looking at us, then his gaze stopped at barry and then he smiled "do you want me to summon your mom?" Ronnie said "what you can't summon my mom she is dead but if you are a god then do it" Barry said still sceptical then Ronnie said "then step back" we did what he said, then he stands up and then crouches down with his palm on the ground, then some symbol started to appear then a strong light appeared that we had to look away.

when the light dies down there is a Woman standing on the middle on the formed symbols she has red hair and nice physics

"What? We're em I?" The woman said "well Mrs.Allan welcome back to the land of the living, well for a little bit then you will be back to heaven" I was shocked that's for sure but not as shock as joe and Barry, I mean who could blame them they literally saw her body when she died, then in a flash Barry was hugging his deceased mother crying then soon after Joe joined in.

then Ronnie came and stands next to me "you know it warms up my heart when I reunite people with their dead family member" I just looked at him and just smiled and kiss him in the cheeks "so do you do this every people" I said jokingly "well if I did then there will be so much paperwork for me to do" he said while smiling "so if you are a god then what are you the god of?" I said "well I'm the god of misery, deception, war, and my not so we'll know domain memories" he said

"so you falling in love with me isn't a trick right?" I said skeptically "No, why do you ask?" Ronnie "good, because if you did then you would be sleeping on the couch" then Ronnie flinched when I said that the I was relieved that he wasn't faking then I leaned in to kiss him in the lips 

But we got interrupted by a guy just walking in here, then Joe pulled out his gun and pointed it at the mystery person "for real" Cisco said because Cisco just said that 'no one is just gonna waltzes in here' "stay where you are" joe said while stopping the group hug with Barry and his mom then he was glaring at the mystery person "my name is Jay Garrick and your world is in danger"

To be continued...