Preface

Fighter and Tutor work in the same company, the one both their Fathers built together. Fighter is four years elder to Tutor, even though their fathers are close friends they don't meet each other until they are a little older, to be precise Tutor is 9 years old and Fighter is 13. It is because Tutor's father quits the company after his wife dies as soon as giving birth to Tutor, he had to take care of his baby alone. They all reunite and spend most time together as children, Fighter starts to develop feelings for the younger one but he is aware that Tutor is still a child and hence he doesn't overdo anything and tries hard to control himself. Tutor's father dies of a heart attack when Tutor is 15 and Fighter's father sends him to The US as he was his guardian and wanted to give the best for Tutor.

Fighter is a gentleman and a sweetheart, he grows up as a spoiled prince, his father does not let him work too much but yet he gives the CEO position to Fighter and COO position to Tutor, he couldn't stop Tutor from overworking as he was adamant to prove that he is worthy of the position. For a long time Fighter is just made to not work much and only be the face of the company, until he wants to change everything.

Fighter's father loves both of them equally, he is aware of the way Fighter feels about Tutor, he encourages Fighter to follow his heart but warns him that he shouldn't force Tutor to do anything that he doesn't like.