Ride On Cowgirl

Nurani bought Kieran's way into the Coal Bowl which is a motocross race she rode with the racers as they practiced she rides over to Kieran just before the race starts stops her bike, takes her helmet off letting it fall to the ground as she climb...

Nurani bought Kieran's way into the Coal Bowl which is a motocross race she rode with the racers as they practiced she rides over to Kieran just before the race starts stops her bike, takes her helmet off letting it fall to the ground as she climbs off her bike, grips his shirt and pulls him off his till his back hits the cement post next to them she gently pulls off his helmet ignoring his wide eyes as her lips meet his in a feverishly passionate kiss his hand slides up her cheek and through her hair gripping the back of her head as he answers her as her hands slide over his shirt and his grip her arms as though she was the only thing now holding him up "wha- wha!?!"  he asks breathlessly as soon as she lets his lips go she smiles and says "for good luck!"  he smiles then lets go of her arms and signs "aren't you racing too?!" she shakes her head he frowns "I only paid for one.... besides it's your time to play hero not mine!"  she tells him he smiles "if it gets too dangerous I'll ride in to help otherwise...."  she adds he nods then kisses her lips before walking back over to his bike climbing on and riding away from her truth be told part of him was grateful she wasn't joining the race just in case it did become too dangerous he knew she could take care of herself but he still didn't like seeing her put in any sort of danger and he always believed that it was his job to protect her not her job to protect him.... Kieran looked down at his hand when he noticed something white flow with the wind that surrounded him as he rode and he saw that he now carried a strand of Nurani's hair within it and he just about kicked himself he heard her grunt out a moan as they kissed but he just thought she was "getting into" what she had started just like he was he swore he would never pull her hair out like he does with other women but somehow in the heat of their passion he ended up doing just that he smiles when he realizes that she didn't react to the pain of him yanking her hair pulling some of it out only the pleasure of the feel and taste of their kiss he begins to wonder where he should put the strand of hair he now has he didn't want to put it in his pocket in fear of losing it and he wasn't wearing a jacket so he slides it into his helmet sliding it up into the side of his googles far enough away from his eye so that it didn't get in the way as he rode and his smile grows as her soft beautiful scent starts to fill it surrounding him making him feel serenely calm.... Nurani never ends up joining the race for she ends up giving her bike to Natalie after her fellow blond loses hers "talk later race now"  Nurani says to the shocked Angel who smiles and nods then rides off and joins her fellow Angels in saving Leo's life from the big bad surfer dude.... "Anthony!!"  Nurani shouts with a frightenedly worried tone as she watches the man she loves slam into the cement bridge after he killed the surfer the Angels were after she flinches as his bike explodes and starts to run towards him Kieran quickly stands up after he and his now broken bike fall to the ground he looks around and sees Nurani rush toward him then stop once their eyes lock he sees her sigh in relief then catches the Angels staring at him he rubs the strand of hair he stole from the woman he loves during their heated passionate kiss up against his face and to his surprise he sees her (Nurani) smile at him knowing he had to get away before the Angels tried to come after him he climbs on the bike that seems to be waiting for him near the area he had landed and rides away.... a few minutes later Kieran sees Nurani run towards him as he climbs off his "newer" bike she jumps into his arms which automatically wrap themselves around her as soon as he feels her body gently hit his "you finally did it huh?!" she asks with a smile he looks at her oddly and she grips the strand of hair that lives within his hand and gently pulls it out of its light grasp and he begins to understand what she meant as she shows it off to him with a smile on her face he lets her go then signs as her feet meet the ground once more "I didn't want to hurt you!"  she smiles then teasingly coos "you could always make me feel better afterwards!"  he blushes she takes his hand in hers and says "let's go home you need food, rest and a shower"  he nods and lets her lead him to their car and as they walked his mind flashed back to when she showed him the strands of hair he "stole" from her and saw that she had a few strands of black hair tied around her ring finger and he smiles he had wondered why he had a slight headache as he rode after she had kissed him he had felt her hands glide through his hair but he was so lost in the kiss he never realized she had done to him what he has done to some of the women he has either met or known in his life "should we go back and look for your necklace?!"  he hears her ask he looks at her and signs "Dylan took it"  she chuckles with a smile which makes him smile....