I

~Hello amazing people out there! This is the first time I'm posting on wattpad I hope you like it!~

"Good morning ma'am, what can I get you?"

"Hot chocolate and a blueberry muffin please."

I gave the lady a soft smile and assigned her order.

Today the cafe seems to be slightly crowded than it usually is. The month of October gets really cold and who doesn't crave for a coffee during this time?

I genuinely love my job right now. It's not that I'm going to do this for the rest of my life but well until I finish my uni I think I can manage this job.

"What are you doing later tonight Tommo? Thought we could have a movie night you, me and Zayn just like old times." Liam said as he was about to serve the latte to the lady who ordered it.

"Not today Li, I've got early class tomorrow and I also have to get my homework done. We can plan it for tomorrow, it's a weekend anyway so no classes next day."

Zayn and I are roommates but we hardly get to spend time together.  We've been friends for a really long time now. We've known each other since kindergarten. Now with our busy schedules we hardly get to spend time with each other.

I see Liam like almost everyday but that is because we work together at the cafe.

Zayn, Liam and I we use to have a lot of fun before. We would go to clubs every weekend but now because of our study schedules we hardly see each other.

The cafe door opens again.

A gorgeous boy enters. He's worn a white shirt buttoned halfway. His honey brown curls end right above his shoulders. He probably has the sharpest jawline I've ever seen. He's got his sunglasses hung up in his front pocket. His lips are red probably from the cold.

You would just look at him and go wow!

I mean is he even real?

He walks over to the counter... To me.

He looks at me and gives me a smile.

I stare at his green eyes. His beautiful, beautiful green eyes and I hear some voice speak to me. I don't know what the voice is saying but I love the way it sounds. Deep and slightly rough...

Fuck, is he ordering? I didn't listen to a single thing he said, what do I do?

"Uh... Sorry I kinda zoned out there. I know its really unprofessional of me but could you please repeat your order?" I say with a mixture of embarrassment and shyness in my smile.

He giggles and he ends it with a smile. He has deep dimples at the sides of his rosy lipped smile.

"A latte and New York cheesecake." He says, and I start to fill his order.