Finding it Out. | M. Kasper

It's been months of me and the girls' friendship, and there's this certain someone who gives me some type of comfortable warmth.

I've been confused about myself lately. They're pretty, unique. We're different from each other. They like wearing like some warrior princess, I like make-up and Bachelorettes.

They have beautiful ginger hair that is short. They wear a cape made of whispersilk. Those beautiful brown eyes I would get lost in then snap back in reality.

I remember our first Girls' Weekend. In the bus, the girls and I were at the back of the bus. I introduced them what's something inside of a red case. Inside were face-rollers, lip gloss and some perfume.

While we were all talking, I went quiet and gazed over the certain someone. My eyes went up to see hers. On the corner of my eye, this certain someone looked at the perfume and pointed it to me and accidentally sprayed it on me. The scent made me snap back and flinch. I know I just had to spray back. After a second of me spraying, she sprayed the other girl named Sofi and we all three just sprayed each other, laughing and giggling.

That day was the day I was hypocritical. I said it was a Girls' Weekend, but I introduced them to my ex-boyfriend Zander.

Enough about that. I'm frustrated. How will I deal with this feeling?
I would seek help, but where and to who?

My mom is driving me to the Ice Palace for practice. My mind went to questioning where I'll find help. I decided to just listen to music to take my mind off it.

We're here. Ice Palace.

I pushed the door for me and my mom, I firstly saw Logan in the snack bar flipping pancakes. Sofi, Sam and Lauren are drinking hot cocoa.

" Hey! " I greeted and sat next to them. " Hot cocoa? " Lauren offered. I just kindly declined and she went back to sipping hers. We heard the door open and our heads turned to the door. It's Nick with his moms.

It's been 30 minutes and all of us are here now.

" Everyone get to the locker room, get ready and head to the rink. " Our coach instructed and we all stood up and went to the locker room. Nick's moms went to the rink to watch and support their son.

During practice, I felt the same warmth whenever Lauren and I gets close to each other. I somehow can't take it anymore. Do I like girls? But I dated Zander..

" Go Nick! " one of Nick's moms shouted and clapped.

Wait a minute, I got an idea.

After practice, we all went back to the locker room and are changing out of our hockey gear. It still smells like feet in here, they need to get rid of that.

All of us were chatting while I think of an approach to Nick.

We went out and we all exchanged goodbyes and " Good practice " to each other.

I hurriedly walk towards Nick and greet him with a hey.

" I might need your help. " I started. " For what? " He asked, " Can I go to your house? " I questioned.

" Oh, you wanna join the sleepover with me, Evan, Koob and Logan? " He added, " What? No. I wanna have a personal conversation with your moms. " I answered. " Ohh. Okay. " was the thing I recieved, with a hint of rasp in his voice.

Nick and I walked together to his house, he opened the door for me and I walked in. " Momsters! I'm home with a guest. " The short blonde boy announced. Did he just called his moms 'momsters'?

" Why hello there, I'm Sherri, who might you be? " A shorter mom introduced herself and asked, " Hi, I'm Maya Kasper. Nick's hockey teammate, uh, I have- " I got cut off by a taller mom greeting me hello and asked why I'm here.

" I wanna talk to you two, uhm, privately. Is that okay? " I make sure if it's alright to ask them.

The three of us - Sherri, Paula and I - went to their kitchen and we had a conversation there.

" I don't want to come out as rude, but you know how you two are both girls and love each other? " I started,

Both of them made a confused and curious face,

" I've dated a boy before but, there's this specific person the same gender as I am that I've been gazing my eyes at for a while now. " I confessed, my voice quiets down during the end.