untitled. | LaKasper

Logan LaRue

I'm currently laying on my bed, thoughts running on my mind. Still upset why my mom left. I should've moved on by now. I'll move on, soon enough.

I waited for a bit of energy to build up so I could get out of my bed and begin to make breakfast for me and my dad. Tidy up my bed before going to the kitchen. I check the fridge if there's something to cook with, I can see eggs. Should I make scrambled or those things with the yolk in the middle? I check if there's bacon, and gladly there is. I took out the eggs and the bacon and defrosted the meat.

I take out the pan and heated it, took some oil and began to cook. I wonder if my dad's awake, I wanna ask if he could drive me to school, but is that a good idea? He's still a mess and.. Am I beginning to cry?

I shake off the thought and wipe my eyes. A sigh came out of my mouth, took a plate and placed the cooked bacon and eggs and placed it down on the counter. I'll go check on dad.

Walked up to my dad's room and opened the door. I knock on it to wake my dad up for breakfast. " Knock knock, breakfast is ready. " I wait for him to turn to me and as he turns to me I walk towards him and sat on his bed. " Hey champ, wake up. I made you breakfast. " I smile at him weakly. He got up and went to the kitchen, and I followed behind.

" I'll drive you to school. " He said, I look up and just nodded. As he finished breakfast, he went outside to the car. He forgot the keys so I just took it and walked outside to give it to him.

____

Maya Kasper

The bus arrived at my house, I took my stuff and waved goodbye to my mom. I got in the bus and coincidentally saw Sofi sitting alone looking at outside the window. I smiled and sat next to her and we started chatting.

Both of us got off the bus once we arrived at school. We saw Lauren pass by us at the hallway while Sofi was picking some things up by her locker.

" What do you guys think for a picnic? " I asked and they all willingly agreed.

The bell rang and we all exchanged goodbyes and went to our classes.

___

It's time for break and I went to my (other) friendgroup's table with food. They were all giggling and planning on making another TikTok.

I just remembered we have hockey practice later. I switched tables from my friendgroup to the Mighty Ducks' table, A.K.A the best hockey team and friends I have. Honestly, my friendgroup became more.. accepting about this hockey thing.

I sat across Sofi which I see studying and eating at the table, besides her was Evan, her boyfriend. They're really cute together. MJ is with us at the table, talking about hockey and their podcast with Nick.

Sofi then noticed and looked up that I was across her, sitting besides Lauren and Sam who were eating. " Hey, I didn't noticed you were across me. " she said, surprised. Sofi looked at the people at the table. " Hey, " Sofi grabbed my attention.

" What if.. we invite everyone to the picnic? " She suggests, unsure of how I'd react.

" Oh. " I never really considered on inviting more but I guess it would be fun. " Is this because you want Evan to be with you? " I asked, genuinely yet grinned mischeviously. The short brunette next to Sofi looked up at me while he's eating his cut up grapes and said a muffled " What? " and Sofi was flustered convincing me otherwise.

" Yeah, sure. It'll be so much fun. " I smiled and began to eat,

" The more, the merrier, right? " Evan questioned and his girlfriend agreed.