And it begins...

A/N: Hey guys, sorry I didn't update yesterday like I said I would. I ended up having to total cookie sales for Girl Scouts. Hard work, Girl Scouts. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

XxpotatoesxX

«--------------------»

"Hey guys! How's college?" Dan asks us. It's so nice of him to let us stay in his house. I remember Minecon a year ago, and it was so much fun! Dan's house is no 5-star hotel, but it has pugs to make up for it.

"Oh, it's good. I got a little confu-" then Depree cuts me off.

"BY CONFUSED SHE MEANS SHE GOT TOTALLY LOST AND IT WAS HALLARIOUS!"

God Derpee, do you have to announce it to the world?

"Uh, yeah....I did do that, huh." I chuckle weirdly, then shove Derpee onto the couch. "Do there's this party tonight..."

"HOW DID YOU ALREADY GET INVITED TO A PARTY? Oh, yeah, forgot about the whole famous-Youtuber thing..." She's so silly. "You're going?"

"No, YOU and I are going." I demand

"What about Dan? Can he come? DAN! YOU WANT TO PARTY TONIGHT?"

* le time skip*

I arrive at this huge house. Literally, I can't take all of it in at once. The people here must be really wealthy. Suddenly, the girl who invited me -along with a boy- popped out of the door.

"Hey! Glad the KittyKrew could make it! I'm Alexis, and this is Daniel, my brother." I look at Dan, then he smiles, and gives Daniel (not Dan) a high five. "Name buddies!" Alexa looks faint. "Is that...the..the..the Diamond Minecart?"

I look at Derpee, but she just explains to Alexa about how we're boarding at his house et cetera et cetera. We all walk into the house, and gasp. This house has everything. There's a giant curved TV, new betas of games strewn around, people chatting, and most importantly, there are ten Razorblade gamin laptops on a long table, five each side. It looks like a competition.

"Hi everyone, our celebrity guests have arrived, and I think it's time for a tournament!" Everyone cheers, and I i pump my fist in the air. It'so Kittykrew against DanTDM, and two is always better than one.

-------------------------

A/N:

How do you guys like it? I think this is going to be a fun story. Give me suggestions in the comments about what should happen next, and please tell your friends about this story if they'd like it.

Xoxo,

KimmyCat