Chapter-18 : 𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜

The pic above 👁️👅👁️^

PTD!!! Y'ALL I AM NOT OKAY!

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

__________________

a magic yet to be lasted

This moment, it's filled with dread---where Jeongguk stands outside while Taehyung is in the room---on the hospital bed----laying unconscious.

The ravenette stands outside, feet tapping against the floor causing a rhythmic noise which doesn't disrupts him from the blurred thoughts that spin around his mind.

Jeongguk wants to atleast look over the window, to see if Taehyung is awake---but he can't, his stomach churns tightly at the thought of,

what if he is not awake--- something much worse, it keeps growing in his head and the scenarios keep getting with each second that passes by.

'you won't, I promise Gukkie,'

these words ring in his head, the voice becoming more clearer than before---it's Taehyung's voice that rings in his mind, the softness keeps growing and Jeongguk digs his face in his palms, afraid that the tears might escape from his eyes where they have been caged all this time---afraid they might roll down become a reality---afraid that his tears will reveal the broken part of him ; one that has always been there since the very start---

then again, Taehyung has seen every version of him---has faced every emotion---Taehyung has seen everything and accepted him in such a way that no one could ever.

Jeongguk is startled by the rushing sound, the hastening steps that become louder and with the reveal of the door---by Jimin ; he has a relieved smile on his face and Jeongguk grows nervous, hands dipped between his thighs as he inhales deeply when the model signals him to come in the room.

Jimin had accompanied them all the way to hospital, insisted to be beside Taehyung---maybe he knew, that Jeongguk could not see Taehyung in such condition.

"What--- do you need something?" Jeongguk knows why Jimin is calling him inside, he needs words to satisfy his thunderous heart.

"He wants to see you." Jimin has a teasing smile on his face and Jeongguk jumps on his feet, with quick steps he approaches Jimin and looks at him with wide shock eyes,

"He's awake?" Jeongguk holds him by his arm and Jimin rolls his eyes but nods, a soft smile tugs upon the ravenette's eyes and his head slumps down resting upon Jimin's shoulder for a moment, sighing deeply.

"Thank you for everything, Jimin," Jeongguk voices out.

The ravenette inhales deeply, eyes raked on the door which is half opened and his hands tremble at that, stomach churning tightly and blood rushing all over his body,

"You have to walk, staring won't help." He hears Jimin voicing out from behind and nods firmly, determined.

The ravenette steps forward, halts and immediately snaps his neck to face Jimin, "if I go in there and he is not awake, what will happen?" Jeongguk can't help but think of that.

Jimin pushes him by his back, "then you can stare at him until he wakes up for you."

What seems like an eternity, Jeongguk enters the room and his heart skips one or two beats the moment his eyes fall on Taehyung who lays on the bed, eyes raked on him---doesn't hide the fact that he was waiting for him.

Jeongguk's teeth sinks onto his lower lip when the model shifts away, making a space for him and taps onto there, gesturing him to sit beside him, Jeongguk doesn't need to be told twice.