Chapter 1: The new student

It was early in the morning and school was about to began.

Terry was heading towards the school. The cool wind blowing on him while he drank his Thai tea. Finally Terry was in the school court yard where the others were either talking or playing around. Terry stopped to see a human couple sitting on the edge of the water fountain holding hands and cuddling. Terry to wish he was cuddling with someone right now.

All the females were huddled next to a blossom tree. Terry was confused and walked towards the crowd. Shoving aside the giggling females there Terry was face to face with the new student. Terry blushed while the humans started to talk to the student. 

"Why is he so h...hot?" Terry wondered nervously.

One of the females holding the new student's hand asked "What's your name pretty boy?"

The student brushed the ladies off of him. "Korvo, my name is Korvo oki." 

Korvo started to squeeze his way out of the crowd and walked into the school quickly. Terry followed him. 

                                                                                            ....

Scene: 12:15 lunch time

Terry rushed out of the classroom to go to the courtyard to see if Korvo was there but Terry stopped.  Two females were standing in the hall and was giving Terry a disgusted look. 

"Look it's Terry." The short hair one giggled.

The two girls walked towards Terry and picked on him. 

"STOP LEAVE HIM ALONE LADIES!" Boomed a man behind Terry.

Terry looked up to see Korvo. The two females started to awkwardly walk outside but the long hair one walked back and kneel down to Terry and whispered "He's never gonna be yours btw."

Terry panicked while Korvo lifted him up to his feet. 

"You oki?" Korvo asked while putting his hand on Terry's face.

"Y...yeah"

The two started to walk to the court yard. Terry's stomach was full of butterflies. It was finally happening, this was Terry's chance to have a wonderful life with a senpai. 

"Um, what's your name?" Korvo asked.

"TERRY!" Boomed Terry.

"Oh god I'm sorry for yelling!"

"It's oki, Terry sounds like a beautiful name tbh."

Terry smiled while rubbing Korvos hand. A pink haired female walked up to Korvo. Korvo's hand slipped out of Terry's.

"Hey Korvo....I been wondering if you want to go to this wonderful sushi place with me after school?" The pink haired female asked.

Korvo glanced at Terry for a second.

"Sounds fun I guess?"

"Good see you at 4:00!"

The pink haired girl skipped her way to her little friend group and gossiped about the mini date.

Korvo sighed and looked back at Terry. Terry was gone. 

                                                                                      ....

                              Terry was sobbing on the couch. He slowly sat up tired. 

  "Why is it so hard to talk to others?" Terry mumbled to himself.

Terry looked at the blank black tv. He was staring at the reflection of the kitchen counter. Terry had a plan. He sprinted into the kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife. Holding the knife in front of him he said to himself.

"No one will steal Korvo now."