Final Chapter: Happily ever after

7: 56 am

Terry was sitting on the bench staring at Korvo. Korvo was under a blossom tree enjoying his rice cake. 

"God I wish he was eating my cake right now." Terry whispered to himself.

Terry noticed a blue haired girl was heading toward him. The girl talked to Korvo. Terry walked into the school smiling. Opening the school basement door Terry walked down the basement stairs into a dark room. 

"LET ME GO PLEASE!" 

Terry looked at the crying girl handcuffed to a pipe in the corner. Terry grabbed the knife out of his pocket. Then teased the girl. 

"Let's cut your hair shall we?" Terry grinned.

"NO PLEASE DONT IDK WHAT I DID TO DESERVE TH." 

"YOU TRIED TAKING MY BIG TIT SENPAI ASSHOLE!" Terry boomed.

Terry kicked the girl. 

"You won't be alone you know, you'll have others joining you." Terry smirked.

Terry ran up the stairs and slammed the basement door locking it. Terry walked back out into the hallway. The blue hair girl passed him in the hall. Terry grabbed the blue hair dragging her into the basement. 

"W...WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET G." 

Terry shoved her down the basement stairs. The girl slammed her head onto the concrete bleeding slowly. Terry grabbed his kitchen knife and started to stab the blue girl while the cuffed girl screamed for help.

"HEY HEY HEY DONT SCREAM YOU HAVE COMPANY OKI!" Terry yelled while dragging the body to the cuffed girl.

"I DONT WANT HER PLEASE JUST LET ME LE." 

"SHUT UP PLEASE YOUR STRESSING ME OUT!" Terry panicked while tiny gooblers started to pop out of his head.

Terry turned on the big furnace and threw the dead girl's body in the fire.

             ....

Terry walked in the hallway dizzy while trying to kill as many girls/boys as possible. Terry was to distracted killing everyone instead of putting the bodies in the basement. The stench of blood and body fluid filled the school. Terry walked outside to the courtyard. Korvo wasn't there under the cherry blossom tree.

Terry angrily killed the people in the courtyard. Korvo walked out of the library. 

"Wtf is that stench?" Korvo yelled in disgust.

Korvo tripped over a victim. 

"WHAT THE HELL?" Korvo yelled.

Korvo looked around seeing more bodies everywhere. No one was alive anymore. He sprinted out into the courtyard. Then ran to the fountain taking a deep breath. 

"Hey Korvo."

Korvo looked back to Terry leaning on the pillar with a bloody knife. 

"Terry....I'm going to call the police on...you!" Korvo panicked. 

Terry dashed to Korvo. Hugging him.

"Say you love me Korvo." 

Terry could hear Korvo gulp in fear.

"Come on Korvo, I killed all these people just to be with you."

Korvo started to tear up. 

"I...I love you Terry." Korvo cried.

Terry squeezed Korvo.

"AUGHHHH T...TERRY." 

Korvo was stabbed in the back area. Then suddenly Terry shoved Korvo to the ground stabbing him everywhere until Korvo took his last breath. 

"Your mine Korvo."

Terry dragged Korvo's body into the garden next to his favorite tree. Terry put cuts all over Korvo. 

"Grow Korvo and ill sit next to you forever." 

Terry turned around to see the cuff girl was free but she was holding a knife in her hand. 

"OH HEYYY HOWS IT GOING?" Terry laughed.

Terry grabbed his knife and jumped the girl but sadly the girl stabbed Terry in the chest leaving Terry falling on top of Korvo's corpse. The cops arrived.

"PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" Boomed a officer.

"OMG HELP FINALLY, THERES A SICKO THAT STABB." The girl started sprinting towards the police, holding the knife.

The police started shooting at the girl. The girl fell dead, blood everywhere. 

....

The police was investigating the area. One of the police men stopped in front of the garden. 

"What are you looking at?" Asked the other police man. 

"Even though this school is shit right now at least they have beautiful trees."

The men was staring at a huge Cherry blossom tree where Terry and Korvo's corpse's were laying. 

.....

Terry finally did it. He stayed with Korvo forever.

The end.

Plsss this is cringe af 💀 sorrryyy. I did enjoy writing it tho