Chapter 2: The date

Terry was walking to the the sushi shop where Korvo and that pink haired female was going for a date. Quickly, Terry hid in the alley. Korvo wasn't there yet but the pink hair girl was. Terry looked down at his knife and slowly walked towards the girl. 

"Hey why are you here?" Terry asked

"I'm waiting for....Korvo my date?"

Terry hid the knife in his panties. 

"Aren't you the guy that Korvo was walking with at lunch?" The girl asked.

Terry gave the girl a threatening look. 

"WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!" Terry gasped.

"Wh...what?!"

"Korvo is over there for some reason!" Terry announced while pointing in the alley way.

The girl started to dash in the alley way then stopped to look around. 

"Korvo?" The girl's grin slowly disappeared.

Terry stood behind her grabbing his knife. 

"Korvo isn't here." Terry whispered.

The pink girl turned around and started to scream but Terry started to stab the girl. Blood was spraying everywhere. Terry putted his hand on the girl's mouth so she won't scream then the girl stopped. 

"Uh yeah have you seen a pink hair girl?" A voice in the distance asked.

Terry quickly glanced to see Korvo asking the waitress. Terry looked at the dead pink hair girl. Quickly, Terry grabbed his butcher knife and chopped up the girl throwing her body parts in the dumpster. 

"Sh....shit my clothes." Terry panicked. 

Terry quickly went through the garbage bags in the alley until he found a hoodie and shorts. 

Korvo stood in front of the Sushi restaurant still waiting for his date. 

"Maybe I should head home." Korvo sighed.

"KORVO WAIT WAIT PLS!" 

Korvo looked back to see Terry running towards him.

"Korvo, she told me that she couldn't be here tonight due to a family emergency!" Terry lied.

Korvo sighed and started walking away from the restaurant but Terry grabbed Korvo's arm.

"Pls can you eat sushi with me?" Terry begged.

"Fine but this isn't a date oki." Korvo sighed.

The two Shlorpians went into the sushi restaurant and ate.

                                                                                    8:45 pm

Terry and Korvo was sitting on the beach drinking their strawberry boba tea. 

"Thank you for taking me out tonight Terry." 

Terry smiled then wrapped his arms around his legs.

"Your welcome." 

Terry looked at Korvo. Something about Korvo was so addicting to Terry and he doesn't know why. Korvo and Terry watched the sunset while the water splashed against the rocks. Slowly, Terry put his hand on Korvo's. Korvo looked down at his hand.

    " わたしは、あなたを愛しています (I love you )." Terry whispered while Slowly putting his head on Korvo's shoulder.

Korvo grinned letting out a sigh of relief. Terry put his hand onto Korvo's chest. Korvo blushed then grabbed Terry's hand.

"Terry what are you doing?"

Terry looked down, ashamed.

"We're not a couple Terry."

"Your just so handsome really." Terry cried.

Korvo got up and started walking home. Terry got up following him.

"We'll never be a couple oki." Korvo sighed leaving Terry in the middle of the street.

Terry stood in the street, watching Korvo walk away.

"If we can't date then I'll find a way, I'll find a way." Terry smiled.