1. Sincerely Mine❤

*FATEH'S POV

Tejo is like an angel who came into my life. She is drawing me out of the darkness, in which I was pushed by Chameli. She is guiding me towards my goals, my career. Today, the credits for my success in boxing match goes to Tejo. She was there when nobody else was supporting me. She made my life happening and happy. She is literally the key to my happiness. She has become my habit. She is my best friend. She is helping me to get over Chameli in different ways and through different ideas.

Chameli was trying to make me uncomfortable and jealous by posting pictures of hers with her date. But, now on Tejo's advice I have blocked her. Tejo's function was also super hit. That reminds me of that Heer Ranjha scene that we enacted. I don't know, but I felt something from the bottom of my heart. I got reminded of my reality which pinched my heart. When we visited for Tejo's Mom's birthday, I called her as Tejo instead of Tejo Ji and Tum instead of Aap. The surprise on her face was visible. How cute she is. But then that Chameli returned, I tried my best to ignore her. But she is trying her best to poke in our lives. Yesterday when Tejo and I went for candlelight dinner, she ruined our evening by her presence. Still Tejo calmed me down. Also yesterday she came in front of my bike when I went to drop Tejo.

*Present*

I woke up and saw my clothes laid on my bed. Tejo was no where to be seen. She must be downstairs for preparing breakfast. I got ready fastly and went to kitchen to help Tejo. I saw her, she was dressed extra beautifully today, looking elegant in a saree. I had saw her in a saree for the first time ever. She was in a green colour saree, complementing her fair skin tone. Her hair in a messy braid with few hair strands falling on her face, giving view of her bare back. Her pallu was in a pleats and tucked. Her jhumkas tingling with her each movement. She was looking ethereal. I was dazed to see her for the first time in saree. I was literally checking her out.

She saw me and called out, "Fateh, tum waha kyu khade ho, yaha aao

She saw me and called out, "Fateh, tum waha kyu khade ho, yaha aao." I went towards her and said," Waah Tejo, kya baat hai aaj, Sari??" I said taking a bite of the aaloo paratha she was making. She said shrugging her shoulders, "Boyfriend se milne jaa rahi hu na". I choked on my bite and started coughing vigorously. She rushed towards me with water and patted my back. I calmed down and she said irritated, "Tumhe kaha hai na ki khade ho ke mat khaya karo." I ignored her statement and said,"Tum apne boyfriend se milne jaa rahi ho?". She chuckled and said,"Arre Mai toh mazaak kar rahi thi. Aaj college Mai hamare group ko play ke liye assembly mai appreciate karne wale hai... Isliye special look." I sighed in relief. I wondered why was I bothered with that boyfriend talk, I knew we were husband and wife, but we didn't had any feelings, maybe I am just being possessive. Everybody had breakfast and complemented Tejo on her look. To my utter surprise, even Mummy also praised her.

We sat on the bike left for her college. She left bidding me bye. I wished her luck for her day. I was about leave when Jasmine came in front of me. My heart pained to see her, I turned my face towards the college to ignore her when I saw something due to which all the pain flew away.

I immediately left my bike and went inside the college. There was my wife in somebody else's hold. They both straightened up and Tejo engulfed him in a hug squealing. I heard some girls giggling," Looks like Rahul Sir, Tejo Ma'am's best friend, is back. He left the college last year because he got transferred but now he is back. There were rumours that they both were in relationship." The other girl said, "See, even Tejo Maam has dressed up in a Saree, maybe she knew Rahul sir was coming. Also see how boys are oggling at her. She being the youngest professor has a lot of fan following in the college." My heart burned listening to them and I went towards Tejo. She saw me and said," Fateh tum yaha? Tum toh chale gaye the." I gave a fake smile and said," Kyu, Mai nhi aa sakta?" Tejo looked confused at my behaviour and said, "Nhi, Mai yeh nhi key rahi. By the way, meet Rahul, my best friend.". She said turning towards Rahul," And Rahul, he is Fateh, my another best friend." And I interrupted," and her husband." I could see the blush on Tejo's face which warmed my heart. We had a handshake and they both left inside giggling and laughing.

To be continued...❤

Idea credits- sliver_smoke Thanks for the great idea.
Thanks to all those who are suggesting. I will try to write as much as possible. Thanks for supporting my previous story. Lots of Love❤💜💛