7. Sincerely Mine❤

I went downstairs and saw Tejo arranging the house. The bell rang and she sprinted towards the door and opened it. There stood Rahul grinning and he engulfed her in a hug. My stomach was forming knots. I cleared my throat and they separated. He came near me and greeted me by shaking hand. We all sat down and they both were completely immersed in their talks ignoring me. I was thinking about all this when Tejo said something to me, she called me out and I said, "Huh?". "Tumhara dhyan kaha hai?" Tejo asked. I said," You both are so immersed in your talks that you forgot about me." She smiled sheepishly and mumbled a sorry. I smiled and she gave me a breathtaking smile.

Rahul said to Tejo," Tejo I have a surprise for you. " She chirped and said,"What?". He denied to tell, listening to Tejo's pleadings when Tejo huffed in annoyance. Ye keda friend hai, meri biwi ko maine kabhi surprise nhi kiya, aur yeh bada aya.

At that moment the doorbell rang and Tejo went to open the door. She saw a girl and hugged her with force. Rahul was admiring my Tejo with great love. I mentally scoffed. One girl along with Tejo came. Tejo hugged Rahul mumbling a Thankyou. I looked towards them with a questioning look. Rahul got my point and came towards me holding the girl by her waist and said," Here Fateh, meet my dear wife, Minnie." The girl smiled towards me and forwarded her palm for handshake. Rahul winked towards me and I mentally cursed myself for all those shitty thoughts about him.

Minnie and Tejo left for kitchen to lay down the food. While I was feeling awkward due to my not so appropriate thoughts about Rahul. I can feel Rahul digging holes in my back. And I turned with a sheepish smile. He was smirking at me. He gestured us to sit. We both sat on the couch when he said," So I hope you are relieved now! Now after you have met my wife, all your doubts would have been cleared. Tejo is my best friend, that's it! Nothing more! And I love my wife a lot! I didn't wants to cause any problems between you both, thus I called Minnie." I was startled for a minute. I didn't expected him to be this straightforward. I was feeling guilty about my thoughts. I tried to speak but fumbled. He kept his hand on my shoulder and said," It's completely fine, I know you were jealous. You love Tejo, don't you? I hope you will never break her trust and would stay with her forever." My ears turned warm and red and I said to him," Yes, I do love Tejo. I promise you that I will never break her trust." The dinner was a great affair. I had a great bonding with Rahul. He was a nice guy, now I knew why Tejo admired him so much. I had also decided to propose Tejo as soon as possible.

After lunch, Tejo and I played video games and talked to each other. She caught me several times starting at her. We both were having our coffee sitting in the lawn when it started to rain. I rushed inside only to see Tejo twirling around in the rain. I called her out,"Tejo ander aa jao, bimar pad jaogi". She stuck her tongue out and continued to twirl in the rain. Her face was looking serene. Her long hair were all drenched. Her sari was sticking onto her body highlighting her curves. My legs automatically moved towards her, she didn't notice me and continued to twirl. She hit my back and almost slipped when I held her waist. She was so close to me. We both can feel our breathe. She sighed, which made me feel goosebumps on my neck. I could feel her body shivering. Though the water was cold, I could feel the warmth of her body from her bare waist. I slowly touched her cheeks which were flushed. She leaned onto my touch. She hugged me and I hugged her back keeping my face on her head. I slowly whispered," I love you Tejo". She backed off and ran to our room.

I was startled on seeing her reaction. I followed her and saw that she was already in the washroom changing. I waited for a minute when she came out in her nightwear which was making her look heavenly, with a face devoid of make up, which made her look serene. She said," Go get changed or you will catch cold. She didn't looked in my eyes and tried to behave as if she didn't heard me at that time. But I knew that she heard me. I wanted to talk to her, but she left the room. I went to change and came out and saw her sleeping on her side covering her face. I went and called her out," Tejo, utho, mujhe tumse baat karni hai, mujhe pata hai tum nhi so rahi ho." She slowly stood up. I asked her," You listened to me, didn't you? It's okay Tejo if you need time. It's even okay if you don't love me. We can stay like friends. But at least tell me what happened. Don't ignore me like this.". I saw her eyes were heavy, a lone tear escaped he eyes. She looked towards me and said," You told me that just because of what I told you at the marriage?" I was stunned by her question. I did realise my love when she spoke her pain. But I didn't confessed because I felt guilty or did pity on her. I was in my thoughts when she said, "Your silence speaks volumes. I don't want your or anybody's pity. You don't need to say that just to make me feel good. " She said and turned back to sleep. I didn't stop her. I knew I need to do something special in order to convince her. I slept at my side gazing at Tejo's back.

Only 1 chapter left❤