loki buys mobius a jetski

(this is just to recover from what happened on episode 4)

mobius has always wanted a jetski. he has magazines, and heck; he sometimes even dreams of them.

no one knows why he loves jetskis so much. he just does.

mobius has been feeling down lately, with loki trying to do everything to cheer him up and become the happy-jumpy man as he was before.
theres not really a beach at the TVA; so there arent large bodies of water. so, theres not much hope with loki buying one for him; and having it in the TVA.

but one day, mobius was just sitting at his desk; doing work as usual, then loki telling him to follow her.
confused, he accepts. he really hopes it not another one of the tricker's schemes; but he doubts whats ahead.
they go to a portal, leading them to some oceanic dimension. literally. its practically just an ocean.
"cover your eyes." loki said; excited
"okay! what are you doing?" mobius

with a short walk, mobius almost tripping on every step; they walk on what feels like pretty sandy ground.
"is this like, a beach? ive seen some of these before."
"yes, now open your eyes!"
mobius opened his eyes, revealing a black and green jetski. he was shocked, eyes gleaming with happiness, he said:
"is this for me!"
"yep. you can only keep it here though, because i dont think there are beaches at the TVA."

"aww thank you so much!!" the grey haired man said; while giving a big hug to the taller dude; tears forming in his eyes.

then for hours; mobius was riding around on his jetski; somewhat knowing how to drive it, going back and forth along the water; laughing and enjoying his brand new jetski while loki watched, sitting on the beach. with a big grin for mobius.

this was the best gift ever for mobius.