fourteen.

THIRD PERSON POV.

it's been a week, a week full of planning and making everything right for the big day.

it was friday and billie was on her way home to get ready for the date she set up for brianna.

grabbing her phone from her pocket she dialed azarie's number and called her. it rung three times before she answered. "wassup bil." she said. "hello azarie, i was wondering if you did the thing i told you to do yet." billie said while turning the corner.

"yeah, she's in the shower right now and then after that we're going to be on our way." azarie said. "okay, be on the way there at 8:30 ." billie said as azarie said bet and then hung up.

long story short azarie told desiree about the plan and she was all for it, they all decided on convincing brianna to a girls night out and then bringing her to the surprise date that her and billie were supposed to be having.

pulling up at her house billie got out of her car, quickly unlocking the door and running up stairs to get ready.

she decided on wearing a black nike tech with an all black jordan snapback and her black and white retro ones.

adding a few chains and rings to bring the look together. and then she sprayed her vanilla perfume on herself since it was brianna's favorite.

grabbing her keys and phone, checking the time seeing that it hit 8:00 she ran downstairs and out of the house on her way to the restaurant.

meanwhile, brianna was getting ready for a supposedly girls night out in her bathroom.

she rubbed on her favorite scent, well her signature scented lotion. mainly billies favorite, and then she put on a all white spaghetti string dress and black heels.

she then flat ironed her hair bone straight and did her makeup. not to much tho, only her eyebrows and light blush.

grabbing her purse and walking out of the bathroom, she went into her room and told the girls she was ready as they all left.

billie getting there before them quickly got prepared and made sure everything was perfect.

she rented out a restaurant for the night just for her and brianna, she wanted to finally stop being afraid and confess her love for her.

billie sat there patiently waiting on them to arrive, she was so nervous, that she had to control herself from having a panic attack.

she kept wiping her sweaty palms on her joggers, looking around at the lighted candles surrounding the dimmed lights of the restaurant.

seeing a car pull up outside of the windows she quickly stood out of her seat grabbing the bouquet of lily's, brianna's favorite flower as she waited for them to walk in.

brianna sat in the car seeing them pull up to a fancy restaurant as she raised her eyebrow. "why are we here?" she asked. "this is where we're going to be tonight." desiree said. brianna just shrugged, she expected them to go to a party or something but a dinner will do, she thought.

getting out of the car, they walked into the restaurant, brianna instantly noticing how dimmed the lights where, and she seen candles everywhere.

she just stayed quiet wanting to see where this went.

azarie and desiree walked in front of her as brianna just followed after them.

turning a corner of the restaurant, she seen someone standing beside a table, wearing all black. she was confused at first but then she noticed that teal hair.

the only teal haired person she knew was, billie.

"what is this guys?" she asked the two girls in front of her as they just smirked. they didn't say anything, just stepping aside so brianna could walk up to the teal haired girl.

she thought rather or not she should do it, should she go and face billie or turn around and run.

she decided on the second option as her feet started to walk, making her closer to billie every step that she took.

next thing she knew she was in front of her, they were standing face to face after not talking to eachother for a while.

she instantly noticed the purple lily's as she gave billie a faint smile. "you remembered." was all she said as billie handed her the flowers. "of course." billie responded smiling back.

"sit, i want to talk to you." billie said while sitting in her chair as brianna followed after. she grabbed brianna's hands and caressed them as she started to let the words flow out of her mouth.

"brianna, i really don't know what to say. i always push my feelings for someone out of the way because I'm scared of getting hurt, and that is the main reason why i never made you my girlfriend, because i knew as soon as we got together everything would just go downhill, and we would lose hope in eachother. so that's another reason why i did what i did at taylors party. i was afraid and i thought i wasn't good enough for you. i know i said some very hurtful things to you and i am forever sorry for that, i went to far. but after that i realized how crazy i was to ever let you slip out of my hold like that, i realized that this wasn't just some kitty shit and it was going to be over in two weeks." she stopped talking briefly to catch her breath and prepare for what she was going to say next.

"i realized that, that i loved you, and i couldn't stand to be without you by my side for even a short second and i realized that after i let you go, i couldn't let that happen again." she paused for a minute after saying that.

"so with that being said." she reach into her pocket, pulling out a pandora box and a little card with a letter inside of it. handing it to brianna as she opened the box seeing a very pretty ring. she gasped as she took it out of the box looking at it very carefully.

and then she went for the card, opening it and seeing a little note that read.

"a special gift for my favorite girl. this is me promising to love you for every moment of forever.
will you finally be my girlfriend until i make you my fiancé?"

sincerely, billie.

looking up at billie, brianna had tears in her eyes, i know it seemed a bit dramatic but she was crying tears of joy, she couldn't believe it.

all this time, for the past three weeks she spent her time dwelling and trying to figure out if she was good enough. all to find out that she was just right.

she knew what she was going to say next was going to be the right thing.

"yes." she said as she slipped the ring on her finger.
billie's pearly whites instantly showing as she stood up bringing brianna along with her as they both leaned in for a passionate kiss.

azarie and desiree stood a few tables down clapping. "we did that!" desiree said as azarie nodded.

pulling away, brianna stared into billies ocean blue eyes as she felt her heart bursting with joy. "i love you to." she finally said as they kissed again.

both brianna and billie finally felt complete.