twenty one.

Los Angeles, California.

BILLIE

i know i fucked up, really bad. but honestly it wasn't intentional, taliyah wasn't anybody important to me. i met her at a party and we made out in my car that was it. we were both super drunk. not that that was an excuse.

it happened two days before brianna found out.

I've never cheated on brianna I've never thought about cheating on brianna. I'm so inlove with her i wouldn't do such a thing.

but that night i did i fucked up really badly i don't have an excuse as to why i did because i did but do i regret it, yes.

it's eating at me because i fucked up our relationship once again and i think it's for good this time.

I'm missing her so bad but i know she don't wanna see me.

i was currently at the trap house helping around but I've been so zoned out about brianna I haven't been helping with shit.

"billie!" miya yelled clapping in my face making me snap out of my train of thought. "yes." "what are you thinking about billie? I've been talking to you for two minutes now." she said rolling her eyes at me. "brianna" i said then sunk into my seat pouting.

i miss my girl.

she sighed loudly "billie please, you messed that up for yourself i told you stop being a lil hot pocket and settle down with that girl you don't listen." she went back to scaling, waving her hand at me.

"i know miya but I didn't mean to, i be too high man." i rubbed my hand down my face. she started dying laughing. "please girl, weed can't be the blame for everything!" she laughed some more i eventually started to chuckle with her.

"whatever bro." i got up and grabbed my keys. "where you finna go ma'am?" she said looking me up and down stopping her scaling. "I'm finna ride around for a minute." i said walking away. "mhm you going to that girl house i know!" she yelled as i was walking out.

i just laughed because she's right.

hopping in my car i drive off, blasting music. I'm finna ride down her block like I'm crazy i know she hate it too, i don't care I'm getting my girl back.

pulling up i already see her peeking out her window cause of my loud music.

hopping out i walk up to her house and knock. she better answer because i seen her see me.

about a minute and a half later i hear the door unlock and it opens.

everytime i see her i just melt she's so pretty i hate what i did.

"billie why are you in front of my house banging music like a hoodlum." she semi yelled with a mean mug on her face. "i miss you." i said flat out. "billie please get the fuck away from my house we're done, you think you can run back anytime? you say you love me then hurt me like what? i care about you so much and you shit on me everytime." she said looking me dead in my eyes.

"babe that shit was a mistake i was high as hell." because i was.. "billie get the fuck on somewhere before i slap fire out your mouth, fuck you mean you was high? stop playing with me." she said stepping up to me i slick knew i should've never said that shit.

"it's fuck you, stop pulling up and popping up, I'm done with you billie." she turned around walking back in the house and slamming the door in my face.

"fuck!" was all i thought, I can't believe i thought that was gonna work my dumb ass.

walking to my car i hop in and drive off, suddenly i got a call from que. "what's the deal que." "my white nigga o'connell!" he said making me instantly laugh. "i got something for us to do tonight." he said happily already knowing what he on. "it's a party going on at this hookah lounge tonight." "hookah? now you know i don't smoke that bullshit bro." "bro i know but listen all the bitches gone be there I'm telling you." i rolled my eyes. "que you know i don't give no fucks about no other girls right now you know I'm on brianna."

"i know but listen i don't like how sad and mopey your ass been lately so i wanna get you out the house tonight." i thought about it for three seconds.

why not? i need something to get brianna off my mind anyway. "alright bet, when you trying to go?"
"how about ten?" "alright I'm going to call you."

i hung up and turned my radio up to max volume, hopefully everything goes smoothly tonight.

BRIANNA

billie be having the nerve i tell you. yes i miss her and yes i wanna be with her still sadly, but will i keep tolerating the disrespect and the hurt? no i am fed up with that. she gone have to do a lot to win me back and that's on everything.

laying comfortably in my bed watching tv, my phone starts to ring i pick it up and see its a facetime call from desiree, of course i answer.

"wassup bitch!" she says sticking her tongue out holding two bottles of lunazul. i instantly laugh. "get up bitch we going out tonight!" all of a sudden i hear azarie voice in the background.

"y'all I'm put up for the night." i say laughing. "bitch put up?" azarie says coming into the camera with her eyebrow up and a confused look on her face. "bitch we finna come get you we going to the hookah lounge!" desiree says turning around twerking while azarie slaps her ass hyping her up.

i laugh shaking my head at them. "whatever, i guess I'll go, I'm finna get ready" i roll my eyes at them. "alright we'll be on the way in two hours." azarie said kissing at the camera hanging up.

i was not expecting to go out but i honestly need it i been stressing too much, it's time to get cute and get the niggas.

once again.. fuck billie o'connell.

hi guysss, long time no see i been having heavy writers block I didn't know where to go with this story but I'm trying and I been seeing all the love I feel so appreciated, I love you guys, and I will try to update every other day! 💋