❥ 𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴! 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙲𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁

Summary: You praised Dark Choco..
Requested By: bildgers
Other Notes: I'm trying to write as many requests as I can, so I'm sorry if I haven't responded to your requests yet! Also, I'm sorry for this oneshots ending! I was in a rush! Enjoy your order!
Word Count: 623 Words

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Dark Choco!"

".. On it."

Dark Choco Cookie ran behind you, facing the cake monster that was going to attack you then he swung his sword, cutting it in half. "Great work!" You praise him, patting him on his shoulder- turning around before attacking the other monsters while protecting your other party members.

Dark Choco looked at the ground and stopped attacking. You praised him? He wonders if he keeps defeating everyone, you'll praise him even more.. That's where he loses it, swinging his sword and going through everything in one clean swoop. Dark Choco looked at you, hoping for your smile. When he didn't get the look that he was hoping for- he frowned and continued to cut through everything.

"Dark Choco!" Milk called out to him, getting pushed slightly from the monster on his shield. "What are you doing?!"

Dark Choco ignored Milk as he continued to attack without stop. "Hm."

When you got pushed back near Milk, you ask. "What's gotten in to him?"

Milk shrugs. "I'm not sure, we'll have to talk to him after this.."

When your party returned to the kingdom, Dark Choco got food and sat in a nearby table. But he didn't eat, he was too focused on the words you told him during the quest.

Sighing, Milk and you walked up to Dark Choco, who looked up to you both. "Hello, Dark Choco!" Milk smiled. Dark Choco gave him a straight face, what did he want?

You sat in front on Dark Choco, who's attention immediately went to you. "So, we were wondering what was going on with you when we on that quest?" You ask. "Don't get me wrong, you were amazing!"

There was a faint smile on Dark Choco's face. "... Well," Dark Choco began to speak, only to you, which Milk noticed. "Just motivated.... wanted to try something new, that's all.."

You nod, smiling as Dark Choco finally began to eat. "So how have you been?"

"... Good."

Nodding you stare at Milk, signaling him that you want to talk to him in private, or at least not near Dark Choco. "Um, we have to go now. See you later, Dark Choco." You get up, walking away with Milk.

"See you..." Dark Choco mumbled.

As you two walked, you whispered about Dark Choco's behavior. "He was acting weird, don't you think?"

"Yeah, he's never that motivated during a quest." Milk hummed. "I wonder what got him so worked up.."

Herb Cookie decided to join in, overhearing your conversation. "Maybe it was because you said something nice to him?" Both Milk and you both turned to Herb, raising your eyebrows. "Oh! Sorry for joining in unexpectedly, I couldn't help listening in."

Milk smiled. "No it's fine! But, what makes you say that?"

"Hmm, I heard you say something nice to Dark Choco.. then I saw him have this weird look it in eyes, it was really creepy!" Herb answered, smiling nervously.

"Can you tell us more?" You asked.

Herb hid his face in his plant. ".. Sorry, I have to get going now.. with my plants and stuff."

Milk nodded. "It's alright, take care Herb!"

"You too! Good day!" Herb walked away, then started running. How suspicious..

Milk turned to you. "Anyway, I don't think it's a big deal, after all- Dark Choco is our teammate!"

You nod. "Alright then, I'll see you later then."

"Okay! See you." Milk walked away from you.

You were now alone..

Or were you?

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐!