1

San woke up, it took more time than needed because he's tiered, he left work late last night. He got into the shower and then entered the kitchen, grabbed an apple and waited for his toast to be golden brown.

After breakfast he left his place putting the cute little box carefully on his backpack. He drove his white Italica Vitalia. It was the only 'not rude looking' motorcycle he found when he bought it.

He parked on the outside of his highschool. It was still empty, he didn't want anyone to know.

He entered the classroom 4-A and remembered what YeoSang told him 'third desk at the back' he placed the dessert on the desk. An sky blue box with sugar cookies layed on the desk. A note that said.

"I hope you like this! Remember you can count on me for anything, have a nice day"

San worked at a bakery after school, he loved his job. The owner of the store is a really nice old woman that loves San. San is definitely a lovely person that works harder than anyone to deserve his place.

He left the classroom and went to his locker. The school started to fill and he spotted his best friend entering.

"Sannie!" He said and walked over to San. "You did it? Tell me you did it" he was acting like a little kid.

"Yeah, it's done" San grabbed his books and started walking, Yeosang following behind.

"You're so romantic San, if he doesn't fall for yo-" San interrupted his friend.

"Calm down Yeo, he is always flirting with that Yunho guy, there is very few possiblitys for me" San had a crush on Song Mingi, his neighbor. He was the most caring and beautiful human being he had ever seen. They have been friends since they were eight and San was to afraid of telling him his feelings.

So he came out with a plan. He will leave a treat on his desk every day. Mingi knows he works at a bakery, and with the messages, he was expecting he took a hint on who was that person filling him with attention and sugar.

What he didn't knew was that, that box of cookies weren't on Mingi's desk, he left this cookies on Wooyoung's desk.

At lunch time, everything was normal. Yeosang, San, Mingi, and Hongjoon (Mingi's best friend) sat on their regular table. They ate and talk, Mingi didn't mention anything about the cookies or a present and that made San feel a little bit down.

Wooyoung entered the cafeteria looking for that person, the one that took the time to wake up earlier than anyone and make some pretty and delicious cookies that where left in his desk.

Wooyoung sat on his table with Seonhwa, his only friend. They both kinda fit perfectly the stereo type of 'bad boys'. Always getting detention, and breaking rules. They weren't actually bad, is just that life was bad with them most of the times.

"So, he must come really early in the morning" he looked around.

"How do you know it is a 'he' " Seonhwa asked at his friend "your gay as fuck man" Wooyoung was still searching for the guy.

"Yeah, now. Who is cute enough to do this kind of things?" His question was serious.

"Jisoo" Wooyoung stared down to Seonwha's soul with a threatening look in his eyes.

"OKAY! Jongho, I bet is him"

"The freshman? I don't think his got the guts for" he looked at the kid playing on his phone alone in his table.

"Is the only one who would do that. All the other people from this school are dickheads" this time Wooyoung punched Seonhwa's shoulder.

"You don't deserve me"

"Yi dint disirve mi" Wooyoung joked at the comment the other gave.

"I think the best option for this case would be Jisung, but he's with Minho, so it can't be him" the bell rang and Wooyoung let out a sigh, later they left the room.

"See ya my handsome little nerd!" Wha left before Wooyoung did something to him for that comment.

Wooyoung went to his class, advanced algebra, he hated it. Math-ish stuff is the only thing he's good at. He sat at the back and contemplated everyone, they were all nerds who think they're special for being smart.

He was forced in here because of his grades, he didn't want to be here. All those shitty nerds hated him because being good looking and smart is not a proper combination. When they were forced into pairs or groups he always ended up alone, regardless of being the best in this class.

The day passed away and he left school.

San left to work.

They both went to the same direction, same street to be specific. Non of them know about their existence, and they don't know how connected they'll come to be.

___

My dear Atinys, treat me nice please 🥺

I hope you like this story as much as I love writing it.

For now I wanna tell you I like the storyline of this, so stay tooned :D

Well, stay safe!

Read you later love