4

Wooyoung has been helping San for a while now, today was Thursday.

A black Harley Davidson was following a little white Vitalia, something you don't see every day. They parked in front of a park and walked a little to the café.

"You work here?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yeah, why are you surprised?"

"How come I've never seen you before, I live there" Wooyoung pointed at the second floor of a little book store.

"I'm always in the kitchen" San mentioned rising his shoulders.

They both entered the café and Wooyoung sat on a table and brought out his things, San tied his apron and stood besides him.

"Are you really ok with doing homework here to wait for me"

"Yeah, I have a lot to do" Wooyoung placed his AirPods on and started working.

It wasn't busy, very few people walked in. Wooyoung finished his assignments one hour earlier than expected. He stood up and bought an Iced Americano.

He sat down and started playing Call of Duty on his phone, time passed and he heard someone sitting on the chair in front.

San took out his notebook, Wooyoung saved his phone in his backpack and his full attention was on teaching San. They were advancing really fast, San is a lot better now. There was still a lot to learn for the end of term, but nothing to worry about.

They kept working and advancing every time. It was almost like they having a good time. San kept refilling their cups and everything was great.

"Sannie" Wooyoung said when he checked the hour, San was really consentrated on his work so he waited until he finished.

"Sannie" this time he actually got his attention.

"It's almost midnight" San ran to the kitchen as fast as he could.

"FUCK" San said and Wooyoung only helped to get closer.

"My mom is gonna kill me" he marked the phone and waited for her to respond.

Wooyoung only heard a lot of screaming coming from the phone and started laughing at that.

"I was studying, I'm still in the café!" Wooyoung was whipped by San's cuteness.

"Okay mom, love you" San came out of the kitchen and looked at Wooyoung with a fake smile.

"She told me that I'm not coming back now and that I should stay in the café" Wooyoung bursted on laughter.

"Don't laugh you brat!" He slapped Wooyoung softly in the arm.

"Now help me move the couch cause I need to sleep here"

"You don't need to" Wooyoung mentioned.

"I can't go back now, remember?"

"I live thirty seconds away, remember?" San's eyes widen at the suggestion.

"Oh no, I can stay here, really" San blushed instantly and moved his hands in front of his face anxiously.

"There's an extra bed, I no longer have a roommate" Wooyoung said, he wasn't leaving San here.

"Really?"

"Yup, grab your things, I'll wait outside" Wooyoung placed his backpack on and stood outside waiting for San.

He heard the sound of keys and turned to San, he smiled.

"Let's go" Wooyoung said smiling back to San.

They walked to the bookstore and went upstairs through stairs on the outside of the store. Wooyoung unlocked his place and entered. It was a cozy looking place filled by plants and wooden things.

"This place is so cute" San said inspecting everything. Wooyoung knew this place didn't looked like his.

"Well, the room is on the left and bathroom is in front"

Wooyoung went to his little kitchen and grabbed some water. San entered the bathroom and washed his face. He loved his mom but how come she thinks it is safer to sleep at a café than driving late at night, she's unbelievable, he thought.

He went out and entered the room, Wooyoung was changed now he was sitting on what looked like his bed.

"There's some clothes on the bed and another cover in case you're cold" he stood up and walked out the room to let San change.

"Wait where you going, aren't you sleeping here too?" San felt a little sorry for bothering Wooyoung.

"Well... I thought you wouldn't like me to be in the room while you get changed" Wooyoung said playfully, almost giggling at the words of San.

San cheeks went completely red and then closed the door quickly. Wooyoung only laughed at the cuteness of the boy. The door opened some minutes later. Wooyoung entered his room and got himself under his bed covers.

The room was completely dark, the window curtains open and the moon light shining brightly.

"Woo" San said on the other side of the room.

"Mhm" Wooyoung mumbled to let San knew he had his full attention.

"Can I turn the lamp on?, I can't sleep in fully darkness" San's voice was sweet and tender. Wooyoung felt he was melting at the question he made, it was so cute.

"Of course Sannie this is your house" Wooyoung got comfy and fall asleep almost instantly.

_____

So I know it is going a little fast but I'm real bad at writing fillers, I'm trying my best to make a story y'all will love so, be patient.

As always, read you later love!