2

We finally arrive to the house - I mean mansion.- Whatever. But that house was HUGE! It was a three story house and it looked fancy.

"Welcome!" Zayn put his arm around my shoulders. Do boys like to do that a lot?

We walked into the house and, boy, it was pretty! There was a chandelier above the orange coffee table, and two staircases, both leading to the second and third story. I don't know why this place is so clean, with 5 boys...

"You likey likey?" Harry asked wiggling his eyebrows. I'm gonna have to get used to that... IM LIVING WITH 5 BOYS!

"Yep! Me likey likey!" I responded trying to wiggle my eyebrows, but they just went up and down, up and down. They all laugh at my attempt.

"Here, I'll show you your room." Louis said.

"NO ME!" Niall yelled.

"NOOOO MEEEEE PICK ME!" Liam yelled in a not-so-pretty-high-pitched-voice. All of us started laughing.

"Okay, you three show her her room, and me and Zayn will make some food." Harry cleared everything up before I realized I was starving.

Niall grabbed me hand and ran up the stairs with the other boys following. We came up to this pinkish white door and it had a piece of paper that said, "Welcome!"

Liam opened the door and inside was the most beautiful room I ever saw. It was painted a nice pink, and the bed had was all pink with the top part (idk what it's called) with zebra stripes. It also had a nightstand and one of those windows that had a small bed in them. It was a bit to girlish for me, but I absolutely loved it.

The three boys were looking at me, probably expecting a reaction. I clamped my had over my mouth, and gasped under my hand.

"I LIKEY!" I yelled.

"Yaaaaayyyyyy!" The boys cheered.

"Wait, which one of you are my legal father?" I asked, wanting to know.

"All of us, I guess, well I guess you can stay in your room till the foods all ready." Liam said. The boys started to walk away and I just stood there in my room in awe. It was amaZAYN! Hehe.

[Time Skip]

"I think you need more clothes. Looks like we need to go shopping!" Harry said, looking in my closet.

"Okay." I agreed

"LADS! We are going to the mall!" Harry said, dragging the 'l.' I heard some 'okays' and a 'CARROTS' probably from Louis.

Harry ran to his room and I put on a white t-shirt and some blue skinny jeans. The skinny jeans were very tight, since Ms. Davis wouldn't let us get new clothes. So it took me about 3 minutes to put the on.

I walked down the stairs all ready while all the boys were on the couch talking.

"4 minutes and 13 seconds!" Zayn said, looking at his imaginary watch. His watch was actually on the other hand. LOL!

"You're going to have to get used to that, Ima girl." I said smirking.

"LETS GO TO DE MALLLL!!" Louis randomly yelled while jumping up and down and pointing at the door. Laughing, we all go to the driveway and hop in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE:

Second chapter! I was actually writing my other story ideas in my writing notebook in class and the teacher totally EMBARRASSED me. She made me stand up and say what I wrote. When I was done, the teacher was very suprised at what I wrote. She like, just told me to sit down. She was calm then after school she made me tell her everything.

Oh, and sorry for the short chappie.

My FSA starts tomorrow.... Yeah and it's writing.

HALP ME!

I CANT DO IT!

I DONT CARE WHAT THOSE POSTERS SAY! I CANT DO ITTTTTTTT!!!!

Oh, but I can 😉

BUYHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

❤️💛💚💙💜💗Heart Rainbows!:)💗💜💙💚💛❤️