Turbulence Arc Part 23

*At home*

Nat: Has anyone seen her?

Wanda: I thought you were with her.

Nat: Well... I left and when I went back she wasn't there anymore.

Steve: I didn't see her coming down.

Nat: Where could she have gone? She is still weak.

Steve: Well, if she went out. She'll come back. Let's just wait.

Nat: But it's raining outside. I better go look for her.

Just as she was about to walk open the door, you came in all drench and devastated and looked at her with a blank eye. You didn't say anything and just plop on the floor.

Nat: Y/N! Oh god. She's burning. We better bring her to the lab.

They try to bring your temperature down and give you IV drip.

Steve: Why did she head out?

Nat: I don't know.

Steve: Let's just wait for her to wake up.

You: What have I done to deserve fainting twice in a day?

Nat: You're back. Why did you go out?

Wanda begins to head out of the lab.

You: Wait Wanda, you can stay. It's ok.

You: After Nat tries to leave the room, I wanted to go after her but I had no strength in my legs. I thought that I could just portal to her but I ended up outside the compound. I tried again and ended up further away. I had nothing with me so I had to walk all the way back here.

Nat: Oh god. You better rest first.

You: Yeah... thanks Nat. Can I speak to Wanda alone please.

Nat looks at you and leaves the lab.

You: You know I heard what you said in the hospital the other day right? Same goes for earlier.

She shows her power

You: I am taking that as a yes. You have to know that it's not happening. You're my friend.

Wanda: It hurts to try and fail, but at the same I know I'll regret it if I didn't. *she starts tearing*

Bruce: Sorry. Um.. I'm here to check on her.

Wanda: It's ok *wipes her tears*

You: I'm sorry

You: Hey. I hardly see you around here.

Bruce: Well yeah. I am not really needed here unless someone calls for me.

You: Well, nice to see you here. Thank you so much.

Bruce: Well, you are free to go now. Just remember to take your antibiotics and pills.

You: *take the medicines* Thanks.

You head back to your room and see Nat lying on your bed. You close the door behind you.

Nat: How are you feeling?

You: Just feeling really tired after fainting twice and having to take pills *shaking your pills* It's been a long day. Oh and I sorted things out with Wanda.

Nat gestures for you to lay in bed with her.

Nat: How did she take it?

You: I don't think anyone would have taken it well but she should be ok. Let's go to sleep shall we. I think I deserve this rest.

Nat pulls you closer to her and you turn to face her.

You: Hey. I'm sick, I'm having a fever. You shouldn't be so close to me. I am not even supposed to be in the same bed as you.

Nat: Oh come on. I'll be fine.

You: If you get sick, who is going to take care of me?

Nat: Ok...