Recording Day

It was the afternoon and Jaxx was setting up his computer for the next video. Sora walked into the room since his computer was there too.

"Hey Jaxx, can you set up everything for me?"

Jaxx looked at Sora, confused and annoyed.

"Oh ha ha, Sora. Now stop messing around and get set up, we have to join the discord call in 10 minutes."

"Ugh but I'm tired, you kept me up all last night because you wanted to finish that movie, and then you just fell asleep on me! I was completely out of it Jaxx, I wanted to sleep on a bed, not a couch." Sora exclaimed.

"But you always like it when I sleep with you."

"This was the only time I didn't like it."

Sora and Jaxx stared at each other.

"Well I'm not setting everything up just cause you're tired, so you have two options. One, you could set everything up yourself or two, you can just talk but be in my 'pocket' for the video."

Sora thought for a minute. Jaxx just finished and noticed that mostly everyone was in the call and ready to play. Jaxx sat in his chair and put on his headset until Sora jumped on his lap.

"SORA! What are you doing?!"

"I choose pocket."

"Yeah, but I thought you would, oh I don't know, grab your own chair!"

Sora just hugged Jaxx and didn't let him go. Jaxx thought it was cute so he allowed it. Jaxx joined the call and the video started. During the game, Jaxx was thrown into the fish tank with Franklin in it. He was now muted while the rest of the squad members battled it out.

"Sooo you're really not gonna grab your own chair huh?" Jaxx asked.

"Nope!"

"So a chair is more comfortable than a couch to you? You're weird."

Sora looked up at Jaxx and kissed him. Jaxx kissed back cause he couldn't resist.

"Now shut up about the chair okay, you gave me two options and I chose one." Sora said with a smirk on his face.

Jaxx smiled. He looked up just in time to see Alex throw Levi into the fish tank.

"YESSSS! Levi you suck!" Alex shouted.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Levi said.

Jaxx unmuted and continued to play. Finally the video was done, they all said bye, and then left the discord.

Jaxx took off his headset and noticed that Sora had fallen asleep.

"Thankfully it didn't matter so much for him to talk since he wasn't on his own account." Jaxx thought to himself.

He picked up Sora and carried him to their bed to let him rest. As Jaxx was about to leave, he felt Sora grab his hand.

"You faked sleeping just so I would carry you to bed, very nice of you." Jaxx said sarcastically.

Sora didn't respond.

"Ugh fine." Jax said as he sat on the bed next to Sora.

"Cuddle...please." Sora said in a sleepy voice.

"You're such an idiot." Jaxx chuckled as he cuddled with Sora.

"I love you Sora." Jaxx said as he kissed Sora on the forehead.

"Hate you too."