Untitled Part 7

."Ok than I will!" I bet anything Kaito will  be down there just waiting to catch her.   I instantly let go of Meiko. I looked down watching her grabbing air. Did she really think I wouldn't do that? Or did Kaito not show up and now shes freaking out. I actually heard a scream come out of her mouth. A very high pitched girly scream. Thats weird shes always been a tomboy.  Thankfully there was a very old beat up mattress that someone must have threw out just today. I guess Kaito didn't show up or anyone for that matter.Meiko got up quickly from the mattress. Was there bed bugs in that mattress? Meiko seems to act as if there were. Which severely grossed me out. Her face seemed very ghost pale as if she has seen a ghost herself. She looked at me and her face turned another color which was red. Must have been mad. I shrugged at her and shut my window and locked it. Bunch of weirdos. A few days passed and it was once school again. I don't really enjoy going to school. Not having Kaito as my puppet to show off sucks. He must have got Meiko to cut his strings and let her be his new puppeteer. I sighed and shook my head. I have to stop thinking like this I gotta keep putting on the positive act. Len looked over at me and smiled. Does he like me or something?  I smiled back and he immediately blushed and looked away. I heard something laughing and as I thought it was Rin. "Len, your such an entertainment some times!" she said still laughing her head off. Len glanced at her. They both are pretty entertaining just sitting here.