Part 3

*listen to favorite crime slowed while reading this*

They always say that relationships are like glass, once you break them it's impossible to put them back together.Although these pieces of the relationship could be picked up but it will hurt and bleed it won't be fixed though.

Author's POV
Jimin had just woke up to the sun shining on his brown chocolate eyes that were dry from crying until he was drained of every ounce of energy he has.He got up barely having the courage to go and start his day but he noticed that the blinds were open and he remembers shutting them last night...hm weird. Jimin got in the shower and hissed at the pain of the cuts that were made last night he covered his mouth trying to not make any sound and it looks like he succeeds at that.Downstairs was jungkook in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone...everyone and yugyeom was getting ready for work, jungkook had a day off today since it was a Saturday and so did jimin. Yugyeom came out and placed his work bag on the couch as he said good morning and placed a kiss on jungkook's cheek with a smile, jimin really didn't have the energy or even the courage to go downstairs and see them but he will anyways because there's that slight hope that this might be a terrible nightmare that just feels way too real.

   Jungkook POV
I was making breakfast for the three of us when yugyeom came out and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I don't really know why but I feel like staying at home on my day off I just need some rest.I put the food down and told yugyeom to come eat I was about to call jimin to come down and eat but why would I do that? We're gonna get a divorce anyways so I shouldn't act like I care about him right? But then I realised that I had already made food for him so I might as well just go up to him and get him down to eat I wouldn't want the food to go to waste. I go upstairs and as I put my hand on the doorknob I'm met by jimin who looked like he just had a terrible nightmare."come down to eat" I said with a straight face, he looked at me and started laughing hysterically as he pushed me away and said "you sick fuck". I look back at him confused but I let him get down the stairs first, I grabbed his arm and asked "what?" He pushed my hand away and fixed his clothes "you heard me.SICK.FUCKING.PUNK." He hit me in my chest with his index finger with each word he said".Yugyeom gets up and says "watch your mouth jimin I'm only letting you stay here until you two get a divorce"

Jimin POV
I couldn't believe what yugyeom just said so I go over to him and scoff "that house is in my name try getting me out of here i would love to see you try".I can't believe he doesn't know that this house is mine? He looks at jungkook in confusion and I walk out to take a walk because honestly I can't do this anymore I just feel like I can't breathe so maybe a walk will help.I saw a big lake with a running trail so I go over to walk down the trail and appreciate the view, there was a fascinating grass field near the lake that had ducks and squirrels running round so I go sit over there, how did it come to this? My whole life was taken away from me in an instance without any warning life took the happiest moments from me and the love of my life along, unconsciously I look at my wedding ring and the sweetest memories of me and him come flooding back.It was so overwhelming I covered my face with my hands and suddenly I hear someone "are you okay sir?" Huh? Is he talking to me ? I turn around and see a man in his 20s, I stand up and fix my clothes "yeah yeah sorry I just got tired" he reached his hand out with a bottle of water "here do you want some water? You look drenched" "oh thank you I kind of am" I giggle slightly with no energy
I don't know how but we ended up walking together and I realise that it's been half an hour already "it was really nice taking to you but I gotta go now"
We both stop in the middle of the running trail and he smiles "it was great talking to you jimin, could I have your number so we could hangout sometime?"
I look at taemin for a second "yeah...sure"