Chapter 4

I "slept" on the short way to the apartment. I overheard a ton of conversations, on the way back. Today obviously wasn't enough, we were expected at Antonio's night club.  I just wanted to curl up in my bed and stay there forever, but. No, I'm not as stupid as all the women in every horror movie. I would be safer with many people around me, than in this suite with him. The car stopped, and I got out quickly. I took the stairs up.

Warm water hit the top of my head and spread down my body. I ran my fingers, where "the now dead man" had touched me. The shivers ran across my skin. Salty tears mixed with the water. It wasn't warm enough to stop my shaking. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, disgusted. He touched me.

"Fuck it". I threw on a pair of black leather jeans and a red blouse.

I did my makeup, better than before. Put the black heels back on and got out of the room.

I didn't look at him, I wouldn't, not yet.

The night air was warm, fortunately. The clack of my heels was the only sound, covering the silence.

I could hear the music, from our car. A huge fancy building with many windows. A long line with at least 100 costumers, waiting to get in.

Deangelo and we got thru in a second, many costumers were shocked. I guess there are some advantages, marrying the. Nevermind. Loud blasting music hit my ears as we got in. I wouldn't mind joining the crowd, honestly. I stopped to find the way to the bar, but the guards kept pushing me forward. "For god's sake, am I not allowed a fucking drink. I don't know if you noticed, but we're at a fucking night club!", I spat in their faces. Their face expression was blank as ever, how boring. Deangelo waved a hand and the guards let me go.

As he should.

The bar was crowded like the rest of the place, I sat down at the free seat. "A martini please", I requested the bartender. "Sorry, but I would have to see some ID", she added. Oh, I swear to God. This bitch. Did she not notice my followers?

"Ehm, do you know what I've been through today, NO. DID I FAIL TO MENTION WHO I AM WITH?! I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND. WE'RE YOU KIDNAPPED BY THE FREAKING MAFIA AND FORCED TO MARRY SOME BASTARD WITH REALLY BAD ANGER ISSUES, CAUSE I DO-", I yelled at her. A strong hand grabbed me by my arm, off my chair and thru the crowd. We ended up in a corridor. That's when I saw who dragged me, Deangelo. Fucking fuck.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, lady? Do you have a deathwish or something?!", he yelled. I was shocked. I just stood there. "What, nno?", I mumbled under my breath. "None of these people know about us and they are not going to, my dad will most likely kill you if he finds out what you said", he explained. Freaking fuck.

I didn't know that. I looked down at the floor, thinking about my actions. Maybe I am stupid.

This time I am not dressing like a doll, more like a bad bitch. I put on some tight leather jeans, and a white, tight top.

Outside a black limbo waited for us, there was champagne inside. The drive wasn't long at all, or else I would have thrown up. The two "bodyguards" that sat in front f me I had given names. Dum and dumber. I don't think they like it, but whatever. What scares me is that I don't know. Are they protecting me or keeping me from escaping?

we arrived at the night club, a big fancy building. There was security at every enter. Deangelo and us came thru easily. Loud music and flashing lights were going on in there. The music was so loud I couldn't even hear myself. trapped in all the commotion I got lost in the crowd. Fuck, where did Deangelo go now? I looked around despreralty trying to imagine his dark curly hair on any of the people in the crowd. Suddenly a strong arm drew me out of the crowd, I it was dean. I was so relieved. He didn't look me in the eyes just dragged me to a restricted door behind the bar. We walked through a long hallway alone. He didn't say a word to me, he hadn't even loosened his grip on my arm. I stopped. Dean stumbled a little and turned around. "What?" he asked. I could see he wasn't as calm and collective as he usually was. "Dean" I said facing the floor. "What's wrong? You aren't usually like this. Is it something that I did?" I was now looking him straight in the eye. "I-it's nothing, we'll talk about it when we get back. Now hurry or we'll be late." he had lost his grip on my arm and walked rather slower now. I could tell something was wrong but decided to let it be.

We got to a double door with two guards on both sides. They greeted Deangelo and let him inside.

I didn't know what to expect on the other side. My heart skipped a beat when the door was opened. Ten other people sat around a table. They all gave me a weird look when I walked inside.

On the other side of the door there was multiple people chatting and waiting for the boss to arrive. Me and Deangelo sat at the very end of the table. On the other side there was an empty chair that was most likely meant for Deangelos dad, Antonio. After a couple of minutes, the door opened, and Antonio came in. He sat down across the table giving me a weird glaze. Antonio suddenly broke eye contact and raised his hand ordering everyone to be silent. "I want you all to meet my new daughter-in-law, Amelia." Antonio announced. All the men in the room turned their heads at me. "Once we head back to Italy, we will mediately start preparing for the wedding." he added." Well, gentelmen, enough introductions let us proceed with our meeting."

Antonio, Deangelo and the other businesspeople talked a long time. I almost felt like falling asleep. I started to look around the room for anywhere I could relax, like a sofa or a back room. Without luck I figured it was bets to just stay awake for now. Still my eyelids where heavy, the kept covering half my pupils. I desperately tried keeping my eyes open. After about five minutes my impatience got the best of me. I asked dean I I could take a break from the meeting and head down to the bar, he looked at me with slight hesitation, he agreed but in condition I had to bring at least two guards with me. I noughted, excused myself and headed out the door.

The club was as loud as I remembered. Flashing lights and loud music. There were a couple of girls in tiny bikinis dancing on small stage placed around the club. Young adults were twerking at eachother and making out. I headed to the bar without hesitation. "I will have a maqiato", I said politely to bartender. Being in a place like this brings back a lot of memories, from earlier. I quickly got back to reality when igot my drink. I think I sat there for atleast 20 minutes. Watching young girls, offering their bodies.